72

In the afternoon, Shen Shi.

    The gate of the Gongyuan was opened, and the doors of the dead corners in the east, west, north, and south were also opened, and the scholars who had been frustrated in the academy for two days came out from several doors.

    For a while, it became the most lively place in the county.

    Du Heng came out with the bookcase, and the sun was quite dazzling in the sky. He didn't see the sun for two days in the number room, and suddenly turned from dark to bright, his eyes were inevitably shaken, and he subconsciously blocked them.

    "My son has suffered! His face seems to have lost a lot of weight. Hurry up, go home, the house has already prepared your favorite food." "

    Sister! Everything is going well, but there is no cold ""

    "Are you good at this topic? Are you confident to enter?"

    The voices of loving mothers, strict fathers and virtuous wives can be heard in my ears, most of whom are here to take candidates home.

    People were coming and going, cars and horses were jammed, Du Heng was looking forward to it, and he went around three times, but he still didn't see his family coming to greet him.

    He couldn't help hissing, it shouldn't be.

    Although he didn't tell Xiao Man that someone would come to pick him up when he left, he also informed him of the time for the exam in advance, and according to his temperament, he would definitely come.

    This is simply a tacit understanding between the couple.

    He waited at the door for a while, and seeing the crowd gradually dispersed, but Qin Xiaoman was still missing, he reckoned that no one really came.

    Du Heng carried the bookcase and went straight to his own shop, and thought about the young man of his age, who felt a little bit of grievance in his heart because his wife didn't come to pick him up.

    He realized it later, and actually found it quite funny.

    ......

    The constant screams in the room, Qin Xiaoman at the door couldn't help sweating, and the fifth son of the Li family also walked around the door anxiously.

    "The baby is about to be born and doesn't stay at home, but has to go to the shop to do something, move back and forth, this is something good or bad!

    " The flesh and blood of your Li family, if there is any harm, it will be the flesh and blood of your Li family."

    It was the first time Qin Xiaoman saw the fourth sister-in-law Qin Xiaozhu was talking about. The style of the hair, the hair on the top of the head is swaying with poor beads, as if it can be slapped on the person close to it at any time.

    The adornment looks like a human being, but the mouth really doesn't stop, saying that the girl from a scholar's family doesn't know much about etiquette, but she is very mean.

    With the name of a sister-in-law, she patronizes and scolds people at this point.

    Qin Xiaoman saw a bit of Li Wanju in him, Qin Xiaozhu was spoiled by his mother, and now having such a sister-in-law is really a destiny.

    Seeing Li Kai ignoring her at all, the fourth sister-in-law was a little bit embarrassed, and saw Qin Xiaoman at the head again.

    "This is Xiaozhu's cousin, right?"

    Qin Xiaoman replied.

    "The two cousins ​​still look alike. I heard from Xiaozhu that the one in your family is also a scholar?" "