17

Qin Xiaoman didn't wait for Qin Xiong's ox cart after selling everything, bought some things in the county town, and spent two cents on the ox cart to go home.

He didn't bring many things back, and he could walk, but Du Heng had his feet wrapped and needed someone to take care of him, so he couldn't get up easily.

It was not noon when he was rushing home, and Qin Xiaoman was about to shout outside the yard, but he heard voices coming from the house first.

"This last stroke has to be stretched out, otherwise it will be top-heavy and untenable."

"It doesn't seem too difficult to write."

Qin Xiaoman pushed the door open, and the people in the yard were startled, and rushed behind Du Heng.

"Come back so early?" Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman, a little surprised.

The last time he spent most of the day selling vegetables, he thought Qin Xiaoman would not come home until late at night.

"Yes. How did you come out of the yard?"

Qin Xiaoman was filled with the joy of earning money, and when he saw his yard, he wanted to call Du Heng, but seeing that there were outsiders at home, and he couldn't let others know about it, so he suppressed his joy and didn't shout.

Du Heng said: "The pillar helped me move it out. He has nothing to do in the yard. I used a wooden stick to teach him to write two characters on the ground."

Qin Xiaoman saw that there was a layer of mud spread on the bluestone slab, and there was a row of Wang characters crookedly on it, and the pillar was surnamed Wang.

Seeing Qin Xiaoman coming back, Wang Zhuzi came out from the other side of Du Heng's body: "Then, then I'll go back first."

"etc."

Qin Xiaoman went into the room and put down the basket, found an oiled paper bag from inside, opened it, took out a steamed bun that was still warm, and handed it to the skinny boy.

Zhuzi thought that Qin Xiaoman would scold him, but he didn't expect to stop him and give him something to eat. He wiped his hands back and forth on his lap, and then carefully took the bun that Qin Xiaoman handed over.

The soft buns with white flour have a scent, Zhuzi's poor family can't find these food, holding them in his hands is like holding some kind of treasure.

Swallowing, she looked at Qin Xiaoman timidly, and said politely, "Thank you Brother Xiaoman."

"Go, it's time for your mother to find her later."

"Eh."

The child happily ran out with the buns in his hands, only to remember when he was outside the yard, and turned around to wave to Du Heng: "I'm going back first!"

Du Heng nodded.

Qin Xiaoman came out of the house, and stuffed the oiled paper bag into Du Heng's hand: "You are quite capable, and you can even win over the children from the chrysanthemum garden to serve you."

Du Heng took out the steamed stuffed bun: "This kid is eager to learn, and he said to see if I can write like a scholar, let me teach him to write his name."

"Cabbage stuffed with lean meat?" Du Heng held up some steamed buns in his hand. Although there are many vegetables and little meat, he might be willing to spend three Wen for a meat bun. Thinking about it: "Our business is good today?"

Qin Xiaoman pulled up a stool and sat down beside Du Heng, and also took out the buns to eat, the smile that was hidden earlier could not be restrained: "It's good!"