25

Du Heng has been here for so long, and this is the first time he and Qin Xiaoman have been to the county seat.

    It happens to be fourteen today, and tomorrow is Lantern Festival. After the Lantern Festival, it is completely over, which also means that we should take care of the festival and do things. For this reason, there are many people in the city today.

    Qin Xiaoman packed up early in the morning, and the two stopped a bullock cart at the entrance of the village to go to the county seat.

    Several people were already sitting on the cart, villagers from various villages along the official road, the men sat at one end, and the women and brothers sat at the other end spontaneously.

    When the two of them went up, there was just one seat left on each side, so they took one seat each.

    Du Heng got into the carriage and took out a small thread-bound book from his sleeve. He cut the paper and sewed it himself. It was big enough to carry with him.

    He flipped through and memorized the things he wanted to buy in the city, fearing that he would miss them by then.

    "Who is this man? I've never seen him before. He's so handsome." "

    Looks like a scholar, and he's still studying while working so hard on the carriage."

    Qin Xiaoman straightened the scarf around his neck and heard The two sisters whose heads were pushed together bit their ears and muttered non-stop, and their eyes fell on Du Heng who was opposite from time to time.

    Although he couldn't hear what the two of them were talking about, he looked up at the person opposite him, like a peacock that had fallen into a hen pen, so he couldn't arouse the eyes of others.

    Qin Xiaoman lowered his face, and stood up abruptly, startling the two girls next to him.

    "Come over, I want to sit here."

    Du Heng held the booklet, but in the blink of an eye the person sitting opposite was stuck next to him, so he had to squeeze in.

    "What are you doing!"

    The man sitting on the side shouted in dissatisfaction when he was squeezed.

    Qin Xiaoman stared at him, but before he could speak, the man sitting inside fell silent when he saw that it was Qin Xiaoman.

    "Let me see what you are looking at."

    Qin Xiaoman smiled and stuck to Du Heng's body again.

    Du Heng didn't know why, so he just thought it was his brother who was messing around again, and he poked his head over to look at the things written in the booklet together.

    Where is Qin Xiaoman's mind on the booklet, his head is tilted towards the booklet in Du Heng's hand, but his eyes are provocatively looking at the other side.

    Seeing that Mr. Xiao Lang belonged to someone else, the sisters and brothers on the opposite side pursed their mouths, as if they saw a flower stuck in cow dung, and felt unlucky.

    The county town is still bustling with festive festivities, the window grilles pasted on the doors and windows are still brand new, and the lanterns hanging around have not been removed yet.

    I heard that there will be a Lantern Festival on the 15th, and there will be big merchants in the county chartering boats to set off fireworks by the river, which is lively and beautiful.

    But these country folks have no chance to see it.

    "Do you really want to buy me a cow as a bride price?"