117

In the five-year general evaluation, the eight items of the local officials' examination were carefully and strictly inspected.

    During Du Heng's tenure in Qiuyang County, during his five-year tenure, the county's household registration increased from 360 households in the twelve villages to 450 households, and the urban population increased from 400 households to 500 Twenty households.

    The total population increased by 210 households.

    In terms of population increase and decrease, it was rated as excellent.

    The population of Qiuyang County increased, and a large area of ​​wasteland was reclaimed. Encouraging farming and mulberry farming, sowing fertile fields, adding more than 500 mu of land, and the three-year period has become a formal land.

    In terms of reclamation and division of acres, it was rated as excellent.

    With the growth of population and land, the taxable land property has increased from the number of ten thousand taels to the number of hundreds of thousands.

    In terms of access to the money valley, it is still rated as excellent.

    In addition to the three basic assessments of household registration, land, and taxes, there are five assessments for local officials, including water transportation and water conservancy, robber lawsuits, civilized imperial examinations, supervision and inspection of subordinates, and local public security.

    In the past few years, Du Heng has built water conservancy projects, reorganized official roads, suppressed bandits, and investigated corrupt officials. Except for the fact that the civilized imperial examinations were a little lacking and did not have any major achievements, he was rated as good, and the rest were all rated as excellent.

    In addition, the examination results in each of the past few years have been excellent.

    "How about it, how about it!"

    It was already the twelfth lunar month when I got the results of the general election exam.

    Before being transferred, local officials can go back to their hometown once. After the general election, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman have been waiting for the test results.

    No matter where the new appointment is, the appointment will be after the Lantern Festival of the next year. For this reason, the young couple hope to get the letter of appointment and dismissal as soon as possible.

    The sooner the result is obtained, the sooner the county affairs handover can be properly returned to Luoxia County for the New Year.

    "Why is the document so long this time, I have to turn the pages!"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at the items listed very clearly, wishing to record everything in the past five years of Zheng Ren.

    He didn't like to read densely packed words, and after a few glances, he didn't see the final result of the evaluation, so he could not help but impatiently urged Du Heng to turn the page quickly.

    Du Heng was helpless: "Tell me to reflect on the past five years. I can't do it, turn it over, turn it over."

    After the eight-item exam, a new page of documents is attached.

    Based on the results of the eight examinations for the officials of our dynasty, the ruling is as follows:

    Du Heng, the magistrate of Qiuyang County, cleared the fields and checked the household registration properly during his five-year tenure.