58

On the night when he returned to the village, Qin Xiong brought a pork belly over, saying that it was for the family's scholars to replenish their health. After a few days of fear in the examination room, they lost weight.

    "I just went to the next village to slaughter the pig today. I washed the fresh pork belly in the afternoon. Don't let the scholar come back from the exam and wash the pickled things."

    Qin Xiaoman was packing the clothes he was wearing in the county these days, and saw him The second uncle came over and said cheerfully: "I'm afraid it's not the second uncle who wants to eat this pork belly. He couldn't find a cook, so

    he was thinking of Du Heng." Du Heng was still very happy when the meat came.

    "Coincidentally, I haven't cooked for many days and my skills are rusty. The second uncle's pork belly came just in time. Tonight, I will make garlic fried belly strips."

    Qin Xiong went into the house by himself and opened the wine jar. Taking a spoonful of wine, he sat down on the chair: "Look, Du Heng can talk better, your mouth is so stinky, I don't know how Du Heng can bear you. Anyway, I also fed you two tiger cubs for two days. "

    The dog has already grown to the height of his calf, and when he heard its name, he jumped in and rubbed against Qin Xiaoman's leg.

    Qin Xiong also wanted to squeeze the dog's head, but the tiger didn't listen to it at all: "This dog, two days ago when I was feeding it, he wagged his tail at me very courteously, but when the master came back, he ignored me. , is as heartless as you."

    Qin Xiaoman heard Du Heng say that he was cooking garlic belly strips at night, and took out two garlic from his bamboo pocket to peel them, watching Qin Xiong sipping his wine, he couldn't help but groaned twice , did not continue to quarrel with Qin Xiong, otherwise he would have to joke again that he can't drink now.

    Du Heng was pregnant with the cub and never let him touch wine again. When the cub was about to be born, he asked Du Heng to brew the wine early and put it away.

    At night, Qin Xiong ate pork belly here, and drank two taels of wine before going back happily.

    After Du Heng fetched water to wash with Qin Xiaoman, he got into bed early.

    Exams are not physical labor, but things that take a toll on your brain are also very exhausting. When you get back, you want to hold Qin Xiaoman and have a good sleep. Even if you can't sleep, lying down together is a great comfort to your heart.

    "Although the conditions of the inns in the county are good, the beds are bigger than ours, and the quilt is as soft as freshly picked cotton, but I don't sleep as comfortably as at home."

    Not to mention Xiao Man, even Du Heng is the same, and after the exam, he returned home relaxed, like going out in winter, wrapped in three layers and outer three layers, and went into the back room at night and took off all the shackles, leaving only one obscene clothes relaxed.

    He lay on his side and looked at Qin Xiaoman who could only sleep on his back because of his big belly: "It's said that the golden nest and the silver nest are not as good as your dog's nest, that's the reason."

    Qin Xiaoman gently pulled up the quilt a little, Covering himself with his chest covered, he looked at the roof of the tent: "Now that the exam is over, it is considered a big event. Although we have to wait for the exam results, it will be mid-February in a blink of an eye, and we should go to patrol tomorrow. "

    Before the winter, I asked someone to turn over the field, but weeds grow in the field in the spring, so I have to go to see which ones need to be taken care of. In March, the seeds will be planted one after another.