21

"Our husband's calligraphy and paintings are very good. Many people have asked to buy them, but there are only three left."

"How much is a pair?"

"You gave me 18 cents. I sold it cheap and took the job back. It's going to snow again."

Qin Xiaoman went up lightly, and when he got closer, he saw that he was right. He saw that the boy was actually selling, and the business was good, and people kept coming up to ask the price.

He waited patiently, and only went up when he saw the guests leave.

Wang Zhuzi has a lot of New Year pictures for sale today, and he is happily putting the money into his purse, planning to buy something to go back to prepare for the New Year after the paintings are sold out, when he is patted on the back suddenly, he is not alone A voice sounded: "What are you selling here?"

"Xiao, Brother Xiaoman!"

Turning his head to see the person staring at him, Wang Zhuzi's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly stuffed the money bag around his waist.

Qin Xiaoman watched his little movements, frowned and said, "What are you doing, it seems like I want to steal your money."

"no no."

"Why did you suddenly start selling New Year pictures? Where did you get them?"

Wang Zhuzi hurriedly said, "I sold it in the bookstore."

Qin Xiaoman glanced at him, he was not easy to be fooled, you can get new year pictures to sell in bookstores, but you have to buy them at a low price before you can sell them. Not only one or two pennies, where did this kid get so much money.

"Still pretending, I already know, okay, you two are actually behind my back..."

Before Qin Xiaoman finished speaking, Wang Zhuzi immediately called out: "No, Brother Heng didn't deliberately try to hide it from you."

Hearing this, Qin Xiaoman frowned: "Du Heng really gave it to you!"

He reckoned that this matter had something to do with Du Heng, but he didn't expect this kid to be so careless that he spit it out all at once.

Wang Zhuzi realized later that he had slipped his tongue, so he quickly covered his mouth.

Qin Xiaoman said coldly: "I'm not honest yet!"

Wang Zhuzi trembled when Qin Xiaoman yelled at him. He was afraid of him, so he told him all about Du Heng's New Year pictures with the word "Fu" for him to sell in the county.

"Brother Xiaoman, don't blame Brother Heng. Men always need some money for themselves. Brother Heng is limping and can't walk, but he is capable of earning money. How many people in our village can compare with it."

Qin Xiaoman glared at Wang Zhuzi: "I still want you to teach me a lesson."

Wang Zhuzi fell silent.

Qin Xiaoman slowed down: "How is business today?"

"I went to the city for the last time this year. The business is better than the previous few times. There are no two paintings left. If it is cheaper, it will be sold soon."

Qin Xiaoman replied: "Then you continue to sell."

Seeing that Qin Xiaoman was not angry, Wang Zhuzi heaved a sigh of relief, and was about to leave with the New Year picture in his arms, when he suddenly remembered something, and Babaer ran to Qin Xiaoman again: "Brother Xiaoman, can you not tell Heng about this?" Brother, otherwise he will definitely not let me sell paintings for him in the future."