7

"Oh, it's so fierce to see Brother Man. From now on, we will be fellow villagers in the same village. We also want to take a look when we hear about this happy event and pass by. It's good to see each other when we meet in the future, isn't it?"

"That's right, what are you doing hiding, shouting out for everyone to see."

Qin Xiaoman stood at the door, he didn't care what these people said in front of his face: "It's not a monkey juggling, what's there to see, it's not that there are no men to watch at home, so why go to other people's houses to see others, don't be afraid Uncle angry."

The faces of the few women who came to watch the scene collapsed when they heard the words. They always knew that Qin Xiaoman's words were harsh, and they really didn't show any face to others: "Look at this man who hides people tightly, he really wants to get married. It's different."

Qin Xiaoman said: "Of course it's different after getting married."

The woman holding the onion asked: "What a cripple? Why did you fall in love with the cripple? It wasn't my aunt who said you, the old man in the neighboring village was always looking for someone with sound limbs. Your condition is better than the one in the neighboring village. "

Qin Xiaoman said: "It's lame or not, it's just that the foot is injured, it depends on the doctor to treat it."

"You still need to hire a doctor to treat him! You have to spend money if your muscles and bones are broken! Isn't this pure and innocent?"

Qin Xiaoman listened impatiently to these words, and pouted his waist and said, "It's worth a few bucks just to see an injury or illness. Wouldn't it be better for my aunt to prepare a dowry of thousands of dollars for her daughter's brother?"

"Hey! You brother."

Qin Xiaoman didn't bother to break up with these women, and said directly: "It's so cold, my aunt's house hasn't eaten yet, I'm going home to cook, and I won't let my aunts delay making breakfast."

Seeing that the man was about to leave, the woman hurriedly asked again: "Then when will we do things?"

Qin Xiaoman said: "When you do things, you must ask your aunt."

Seeing that Qin Xiaoman was like a hen guarding its cubs, the women knew that they would not see anyone today, and after saying a few sour words, they parted ways without interest.

Qin Xiaoman watched a few people leave and stood at the door for a while, with a strong look on Matsushita's face.

He sighed, the village woman is a good thing, I am used to hearing these words, and I can push back regardless of people's comfort, but I don't know that Du Heng, who is used to the life of a young master, can't bear these gossips .

His second aunt is really active, and half the people in the village know what happened yesterday.

"I'm back!"

As soon as Qin Xiaoman entered the yard, he saw Du Heng standing at the door of the kitchen, and seemed to have heard his voice and was waiting there for him.

He walked over quickly, took off the bamboo hat and hung it on the wall: "You got up so early?"

Du Heng nodded.

"Is it the voices of people outside that are bothering you?"

"No, I didn't come here until I got up. I was thinking about whether to say hello, and you came back."

Qin Xiaoman got into the kitchen: "Don't pay attention to them in the future, it's just a fault of being idle."

"good."