16

It was dark, and the smell from the Qin family's kitchen ran to the side of the road outside the small courtyard of the stone wall, and the people staggered from the delicious fried vegetables in the oil and water.

"This Qin Xiaoman's family can't celebrate the festival today, why is it so fragrant, and it's also meaty."

"I've never seen his house like this before. It's quiet at night, but now that the son-in-law is here, it's lively."

"Father, I want to eat meat too!"

Riding on the man's shoulders, the child took a long breath and swallowed greedily.

"There are still a month or so before the Chinese New Year, and then we will eat meat."

"Don't do it, I want to eat meat today, I want to eat meat today!"

The child started crying and was slapped on the back by the woman next to the man, fearing that the sound would disturb the people in the room and make others laugh, so he scolded: "Then you stay here as a child and go eat meat every now and then! "

The child stopped crying immediately: "Qin Xiaoman is fierce, I don't want to be their child."

The woman and the man laughed, and hurried away from the place with a gluttonous aroma.

When the oil-chopped chili sauce was cooked, Qin Xiaoman couldn't help but move his chopsticks. The chili fried in the oil was fragrant and mouth-watering, and he wished he could take a few mouthfuls of the chopsticks with the sauce.

Qin Xiaoman can eat three bowls of rice if he adds a plate to the meal, what a crime!

If Dun Dun wants to eat like this, next year he will have to open two more fields to plant rice to eat.

"When I tasted it, there was a umami taste, and it was very gluttonous in my mouth!"

If Du Heng hadn't said that it was sold in the city, he really wanted to eat more tonight, and then seal it up for the New Year before opening the can!

Seeing his greedy look, Du Heng smiled and said, "I bought some shrimp skins when I went to sell vegetables in the city, and I crushed them into powder. I asked you to add a spoonful of them to it earlier. This is the umami inside."

At this time, there is no chicken essence and monosodium glutamate to enhance the freshness of the cooking, so Du Heng can only use other things to enhance the freshness instead. Adding such a little taste really makes the difference.

"The key to eloquence and endless aftertaste is here, don't miss it."

Qin Xiaoman didn't know how to cook delicately, but after hearing what Du Heng said, he quickly assured him: "Don't worry, my mouth must be tight!"

Du Heng nodded, and asked again: "How do you sell the pickles in the city?"

"A small jar of ordinary pickles, ten to fifteen yuan."

Although Qin Xiaoman has never bought pickles to eat, everyone knows the price of this common snack.

"Yeah, but our pickles taste better with oil and water." Du Heng broke them open and said to Qin Xiaoman, "I'll figure it out, even if we spend a hundred yuan for a jar of clear oil, and three yuan for a catty of peppers, This is 30 Wen for ten catties of chili, and it takes at least 40 Wen of clear oil to make ten catties of chopped pepper sauce."

"The ingredients are 70 renminbi. In addition, the cost of labor and going to the city is 10 renminbi lower. Our cost is 80 renminbi. If it is easy to sell in the county, we can say it. If it is not easy to sell, we can't sell it at this price. Go down, or you will lose money, understand?"