51

The pig's trotters were chopped up and stuffed in the pot. Du Heng replaced the soaked soybeans with warm water and soaked them in warm water.

    If the dried beans have not been soaked, it is not easy to think soft and rotten. I didn't plan to stew the pig's trotters in advance, otherwise I can soak the soybeans in water when I go out.

    Some hoof flowers were stewed, so if you threw two pieces of wood in the stove, you didn’t have to watch it all the time. Du Heng felt that it was empty, so he simply started a fire in another stove, ready to do the follow-up work of wine making .

    Boil water in a large pot, add distiller's grains into the water, put the wine jar on it, insert hinges inside, put the sky pot on the wine jar, and seal the edge well.

    Cold water is also put into the Tianguo, and then the wheat husks are poured on the edge of the pot at the bottom, a hole is made in Jiuzhen’s stomach and a bamboo pipe is used to connect it, and finally the fire is heated, and the water flowing out of it is the wine. up.

    Slowly simmering on a low fire, the clear milo wine soon flowed out of the bamboo tube. Du Heng took the wine jar and tied a filter cloth on the mouth of the jar, so that the wine flowing into the jar would be more pure.

    "The bamboo tube is hot, don't put your head so low, be careful not to smoke your eyes." The

    distiller's grains in the pot are boiling, although it is tightly covered by the wine pot and the pot, but the aroma of the boiling wine can still be smelled, And the aroma of the wine coming out of the only pipe is the strongest.

    Before the wine was in his mouth, the strong smell of alcohol made him almost drunk.

    The hoof flowers stewed in the pot originally gave off a meaty aroma with the steam, and the smell of wine brewing suppressed the meaty aroma.

    Du Heng saw that the water in the sky pot was smoking white, and changed the water to cold water.

    Although the weather was not as hot as midsummer at the moment, it was still hot. His face was pale, and his face was a little red from the smoke after staying in the kitchen for less than a stick of incense.

    It has to be said that the wine brewed in this way is much stronger than the wine on the market.

    Qin Xiaoman poured the soaked beans into the hoof flower soup, still staring at the wine jar.

    Seeing that the five catties wine jug was full, he hurried to change it, impatiently scooped up a spoonful of sake and took a sip. The freshly baked wine was strong and slightly spicy, but the lingering aroma was faintly visible , This is already superior than the watery and spicy wine outside.

    If it is stored for a few more months, the taste will definitely be more intense and lingering, and the spiciness will also fade a lot.

    "Hey, why is there a strong smell of wine at home!"

    Qin Xiaoman was squinting his wine-eating eyes when he heard voices coming from the yard.

    He stepped out and saw that it was a fellow from the village.

    "Uncle Liu, why did Uncle Xu come here?"

    "You two have a good harvest this year. I heard that you went to the county town to contact the people in the grain store. How is it? How about the price?"

    After the autumn harvest, there are many people who want to sell grain. , Now that the land property has been paid, the rest is my own food, and I can no longer control others how to arrange it.