102

"General Feng is a fifth-rank general no matter what he says. Even if he cherishes his talents, he will not make fun of his only brother."

The Feng family has a principal wife and two concubines, but only two children. One was born to Feng Wanhe's wife, that is to say, although Feng Ruojing and Feng Xiaohu are brothers, they were not born to their compatriots.

Feng Wanhe's first wife passed away early due to illness, leaving behind only one elder brother. The Feng family's incense needs to be continued, and then continued to be the current wife.

Feng Xiaohu was born in the second year of marriage, Feng Xiaohu is nearly four years old now, but he is the only son in the house, and Feng Wanhe's two concubines have not come out.

There are few children in the family, no matter how rough Feng Wanhe is, he has nothing to say to the children.

How could he ask his son to do such a thing in a muddleheaded manner.

"That's the reason, that is to say, the two have been in contact for a long time?"

Qin Xiaoman felt that it was impossible after hearing what Du Heng said:

"But they haven't met a few times, the only time they met head-on was when the Feng family came to the county When Feng Ruojing got out of the carriage that day, a group of people were busy unloading and moving their luggage. It was Yi Yan who held the horse

. People?"

Du Heng heard and said: "What's impossible, there are some girls who admire the writers after reading some miscellaneous books, not to mention meeting each other face to face, and helping each other, that's enough. There are very few noble sons who go out to favor it."

Speaking of this, he looked at Qin Xiaoman quietly: "I don't know who would get started after seeing him for three days."

Qin Xiaoman waved his hands when he heard the words, and the hero didn't mention it. Nian Yong: "I didn't have to choose. I took advantage of the opportunity. Mr. Feng should have more choices." "

Then you mean that I have no choice but to choose me?"

Qin Xiaoman bared his mouth: "Then how can it be, let's talk about the business, talk about the business."

"If Mr. Feng really fell in love with Yi Yan, then what should we do?"

Du Heng felt that he had been perfunctory, his face drooped and he was a little unhappy, but he still said: "If this is true, both of them will be in trouble. "

Yi Yan is just an uninhabited wooden stake in the deep mountains and old forests. Even if he has gained some popularity in the county, he is still a wooden stake in essence.

Feng Ruojing is going to fall in love with him, can he make a move?

Even if it was to give him a handkerchief as a token of love, Yi Yan only thought it was a square cloth made of good material, and it would not be unusual to use it to wipe his feet.

If Yi Yan also fell in love with Feng Ruojing, the disparity between the two people's backgrounds was so great, he dared to go beyond Feng Wanhe, and he would have to rush to the county government with a real Guan Gong sword to arrest him.

Du Heng sighed, worrying, worrying.

.......

The evening wind is blowing, and there is a faint fragrance of fried chestnuts in the air. The winter in Qiuyang County is mild, and the smell of fried chestnuts is warmer.

"Brother, I want to eat fried chestnuts!"

Feng Xiaohu in the carriage had a sharp nose, and Feng Ruojing, whose gaze seemed to be outside the curtain of the carriage, suddenly returned to his senses.