36

These days, Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng went to Qin Xiong's house to help clean up the house, and then borrowed tables, chairs and benches from the folks to prepare.

    Every now and then, I go to the field to inspect my crops.

    There are many fields at home, and it takes a long time to visit each time.

    Every time Du Heng went back to look at the crops, he would bump into people in the village arguing, either your chickens stepped on my crops, or my ducks slipped into your field.

    The village quarreled over trivial matters.

    When the young couple went to inspect their fields, Qin was also worried that the villagers' poultry would trample on the crops, and a quarrel often couldn't solve any problems.

    The crops in several fertile fields are growing very fast, and the seedlings are green and healthy.

    Although the seedlings in the thin fields are not as tall as those in the fertile fields, and the leaves are not as long, they can still grow anyway.

    Qin Xiaoman didn't know whether it was because the thin land hadn't been planted for a few years, and it grew well this year, anyway, he was happy that the seedlings grew well.

    Du Heng said: "Is it possible that it's because I fertilized the field that it grows so well?"

    Qin Xiaoman laughed: "It's all thanks to you."

    The two searched for the field together and turned around. Go down to see the largest piece of Susukida in the family, which has three acres of land.

    Qin Xiaoman said: "If the crops in that big field can grow well this year, it will be beautiful to produce three shi of grain." An

    acre of fertile fields usually yields two shi of grain, and in a good year it will produce more, but it is not uncommon for Susukida to lose half of the grain. .

    Qin Xiaoman has never had much hope for his family's Susukida, and he is also happy to think that he has a fertile field.

    The two of them were talking, and they were about to go to see the biggest field of their own, when Du Heng saw a few people standing in front of Datian, pointing at the field and discussing something.

    Qin Xiaoman's brows tightened, and he ran up quickly.

    "Slow down."

    Du Heng shouted, and hurriedly chased after him.

    "Ah, Brother Man is here."

    The wife of the Zhao family by the field pinched her waist and looked at the panting man running away. She raised her chin and said, "Your rice seedlings are yellow."

    Qin Xiaoman Ignoring the woman's tone of watching the excitement, she hurried to the edge of the field.

    He and Du Heng didn't come to visit this field every day, one was a high terraced field, there was no land beside it, and poultry would not be put here, which was very reassuring.

    I haven't been here for a few days, but when I looked at it, the leaves of the rice seedlings that were supposed to be green had yellow and white horizontal stripes, and most of the whole field was like this.

    Rice seedlings with lesions grow slowly, and not only do not produce new leaves, but they are also not as tall as seedlings in other fields.

    With such a large field, Qin Xiaoman's heart was suffocated all of a sudden.