114

There are no relatives in the county, and the couple are not very sociable, so they can run out of doors in a few days.

    There is a lot of rain this winter, and the rainy weather is an excuse for going out to socialize and eat less.

    Before and after the Spring Festival, the family received some things from Luoxia's hometown one after another, some from their own farms, and some new year's goods from the relatives of the Qin family.

    It was already the first few days when I received it.

    "This year, Luoxia County has a lot of snow, and the roads are icy and snowy. I'm afraid that the day of delivering the New Year's goods will be delayed and we will start two days earlier. Let's go."

    The people from my hometown who came to give the New Year gift were very apologetic.

    When I first came to Qiuyang County to take office, I really lacked everything. My hometown has everything, but the neighboring county is not far away. At the end of the year, my family will prepare a new year's goods for delivery. It also saves money to buy here.

    However, it has been two or three years since I came to Qiuyang County, everything has already been settled and on the right track, so I don't have to wait for the New Year's goods from my hometown.

    Although they no longer point to their hometown to send things, there will still be new year gifts during the Chinese New Year, which is also an expression of family concern.

    This year, Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng prepared the New Year's gifts early. The county newly produced cotton and flax. The couple prepared a lot of good ones for the family. Just take back the annual ceremony prepared here, and save the waste of manpower by sending people on both sides.

    But this New Year's Eve, I waited and waited, but no one came. I had eaten the New Year's Eve dinner all the time, and I only saw the motorcade from my hometown after entering the first month.

    "It's good if it's safe and sound, but you're so tired that you're on the way for the new year." "

    It's all because of the slow schedule of the little people. How can you be tired."

    Du Heng and Xiaoman gave the prepared gifts to the people in their hometown to hurry up. Take some back, so that you can reunite with your family before the new year.

    This New Year's Eve was rainy, and the couple didn't go out much. The weather finally cleared up this day. I heard people from my hometown said that the official road in Qiuyang County was difficult, so the two took a carriage to send people from my hometown out of the city, and took a look at what was going on outside. What's up.

    The sun came out at 1:00 am, the rain was over, and many people went out.

    When the carriage approached the county gate, the entrance to the street could be seen with naked eyes covered with mud marks, the stone slabs could no longer see their true colors, they were smoothed by the mud.

    In fact, you can see muddy marks on the way here, and there are footprints of vehicles and horses, but the merchants along the street will use water to clean the front of the door.

    The main streets and alleys in the county are all inlaid with stone slabs, and people walk around all year round, whether it is sunny or raining, it is easy to walk, but there is no such treatment outside the city.

    It wasn't until Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman's carriage left the city that they realized what the official roads outside the city had become due to the rain in the county.