65

The little guy woke up once in the night, whimpering and crying, his voice was as small as a kitten.

    Du Heng frantically fed some of the goat's milk that was always warm.

    The little guy was full without taking two bites. He was quiet in the swaddle for a while, opened his eyes and looked at the person who was holding him under the warm butter lamp, and opened his mouth slightly, as if his energy was surprisingly short. After a while I fell asleep again.

    Du Heng looked at the little guy in a light sleep, his body was pink and tender, more than half a month earlier than the expected date of delivery, but it has already been nine months, and it is a full-term child.

    But the little guy is light in weight and weak in body. I don't know if it is because the mother's illness when he was conceived first affected him.

    In any case, he felt relieved after giving birth in a healthy way, because his body is weak, so it's easy to give birth.

    "Okay, don't hold the baby and shake it anymore. It's only just a little bit that you've got him used to having to hold him to sleep, and when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he'll have to get up and hold him." Qin Xiaoman's forehead was weak after giving birth

    . Feeling a little windy, he brought a thick windproof forehead, and he patted the bed: "Put the child on the bed, let him get used to falling asleep on the bed." "

    My first child, I'm still looking forward to the arrival of my brother, hugging and coaxing It's okay to coax."

    Du Heng hugged the child and rubbed his head on Little Bao'er's swaddle, refusing to let go.

    "Come on, in the future, it's rare for you to hug and talk about important things."

    Du Heng then gently put the cub on Qin Xiaoman's side: "What's the matter?"

    Qin Xiaoman patted Du Heng's hand: "You Is it because you are happy and stupid? Your son grows up after eating cabbage? My brother can’t feed the child. Should he lead the sheep back to feed the goat milk, or hire a nanny? It must be decided early. This child can’t be broken for half a day Food."

    Du Heng suddenly said: "Yes, I almost forgot about it. Do you think it is better to hire a nanny or take the lead?"

    He can still make decisions about other things, mainly because he is really inexperienced in this matter.

    "I heard from my sister-in-law that the lady of the Zeng family at the end of our village had just given birth to a daughter not long ago. Tomorrow, I asked Brother Qin to come and ask. If she is willing, she can invite a nanny. If she is not willing, she can only lead the sheep. "

    It's not easy to find a nanny. First of all, you have to give birth not long ago, and second, you have to be willing. After all, it's just a rural family, and it's not a nanny for a big family in the county. Naturally, the money is not as good as the county. Some people don't like it." Ken's.

    If you can invite a nanny, it is better than just feeding goat milk. Besides, even if you hire a nanny, you can buy some goat milk for the children occasionally.

    "Okay, it's up to you."

    Qin Xiaoman said: "You don't need to worry about this matter. I just want to let you know. The important thing is that you choose a name for the child." Speaking

    of This time, Du Heng hurriedly went to the desk to get a small notebook, and he opened it to Qin Xiaoman: "Don't say anything else, but I have already prepared this matter, and I will leave all the names I think of in my spare time. Write it down, which one do you like?"