73

It was only a day's work, and the academy knew about Du Heng's ranking in the college exam without saying anything, and there were congratulations everywhere.

    The academy also commended those who had passed the exam, firstly to encourage the students who got in the list, and secondly to set an example for those who were waiting for the exam.

    I didn't sit in the classroom for a whole day, and after listening to the training in the lecture hall, those who passed the exam shared their exam experience one by one.

    Things were quite tight. Du Heng didn't prepare anything similar to a speech in advance. He went to the lecture hall and randomly pulled out a few ideas in full view of everyone: "I heard that there are a lot of candidates for this college exam, and there are

    limited manpower for academics and examiners. Thousands of exam papers will inevitably be tiring. For this purpose, the articles should be as concise as possible, and the main points can be explained without detailing the long arguments.” Most of the

    students who shared their experience started from the direction of the exam questions, but Du Heng was the first to "do it in a crooked way." Work hard.

    Those who listened to the lecture felt that it was quite reasonable, and they all praised the goodness of the exam, and it was reasonable, not only considering the quality of the articles they wrote, but also considering the state and mood of the chief examiner who marked the test papers.

    There was admiration in his heart, and he looked taught.

    Du Heng raised his eyebrows slightly, and hastily avoided the speech.

    Qin Xiaoman on the other side was not idle either, he was both surprised and delighted that Du Heng was in the list, Du Heng went to the academy, no one could explain the joy in his heart, couldn't stay in the shop, so he simply brought the news to his cousin home.

    "Come on? The third one?"

    The Qin family thought it was a misrepresentation when they heard about it.

    Early in the morning, Qin Zhiyan had just had breakfast and was in a hurry to go to the county government to deal with official business. He urged to ask whether the carriage harness was properly secured, and when he heard the news from Qin Xiaoman, he almost swallowed the water for rinsing his mouth into the stomach.

    "What you said is true?"

    "Look at Tang Shu's question, if it wasn't true, I wouldn't have rushed here."

    Qin Xiaoman was very proud in his heart, he brought the news here because he wanted to share it with others, and because Du Heng entered the academy, he has been under the care of Qin Zhiyan for a long time, so he should have sent such good news earlier.

    Seeing his uncle's unbelieving appearance, he said again: "It's posted on the red list. I went to see it with Du Heng this morning. Now everyone is going to the academy to announce the good news." "I underestimated this

    kid With his ability, I originally thought of going to the county government to inquire again, but this year it was just a test of the water."

    Qin Zhiyan muttered, his eyes were a little dazed, and after a long while, he suddenly regained his expression.

    "Okay, okay, happy event, great joy!"

    Qin Zhiyan beckoned immediately.

    "Taking advantage of the early hour, I asked my servants to go out and buy some good wine and good food. I said today that you two should have a meal here before going back. Send a message and bring Chengyi over. That's right. , your second uncle is also doing business in the city, call me, call me, the family will have a good time!"