57

Du Heng stood at the entrance of the inn, looking at the ox cart going away, couldn't help but followed two steps up: "Xiaoman, take care of yourself at home!" "I know,

    you can rest assured and just take the exam!"

    Qin Xiaoman lay on the board On the top of the car, he waved vigorously to Du Heng, but after a while he was pulled back by Qin Xiong and sat down: "Du Heng, don't worry, so many days have passed before, are you afraid that you won't be able to pass these two days?" Du Heng heard the sound

    slowly Slowly stopped, the couple from the county town came here together, and he was really worried that Qin Xiaoman was the only one returning home, so he went to the meat market and asked his second uncle to take over the work and send Xiaoman home.

    In fact, Qin Xiong's words are correct, he didn't come here all by himself during those few years, not to mention that during these three days, of course he can take good care of himself.

    It's just that they have lived together for a long time, and the two sides have never been separated. It is not so much that he is worried that Xiao Man will not be able to take care of himself without him, but that he is reluctant to bear Xiao Man.

    Watching people go home alone with a big belly, eat and sleep alone and take care of the trivial things at home.

    He kept a warm yellow oil lamp at night, and didn't know what he would do to pass the time when he was not at home, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

    Standing on the market outside the inn for a long time, Du Heng returned to the room in a daze after seeing the bullock cart had disappeared at the intersection for a long time.

    He wanted to cheer up and look through the poems again, but when he sat in front of the window and flipped through the book, he just flipped through the words. He only passed the words in his mind, but never in his heart.

    Du Heng simply called a buddy to send some hot water for washing.

    The inn is a local brand, and the conditions are good. It not only provides three meals, but also hot water. It is very cold in spring, and there is a stove in the room.

    The bedding on the bed was also thick and fluffy. These were all seen when he first chose the room. Qin Xiaoman said that he should try his best to book a good room for him, so that he could devote himself to the exam.

    The accommodation conditions are good, much better than at home, but the price is also worthy of the conditions.

    It cost six hundred and sixty Wen in one night, which was like breaking my teeth.

    Du Heng called for hot water to soak his feet early, and lay on the bed, but he didn't feel warm.

    He turned on the light and closed his eyes, and pretended that there was a brother lying beside him who was dishonest in his sleep. When he fell asleep, he either put his feet on his lap or put his hands into his clothes.

    Coaxing myself like this made me feel better, and I don't know when I fell asleep.

    The next day was still slightly bright, so Du Heng got up early and ate breakfast. After solving all his personal problems, he packed his schoolbag and went to the examination room.

    The first three county exams for children's exams were held in this county, and the previous two prefectural exams were to go to the state capital. Later, because the children's exams were held every year, the cost of running back and forth for the exams was too high, so it was simply changed to Take the exam in this county.