78

The township examination is strictly searched, but its basic form is the same as that of the hospital examination.

    You can only bring a mattress for the exam, and a bamboo basket to hold the pen, ink and inkstone, and the paper will be distributed by the Gongyuan.

    The number of inspectors changed from two to four, and eight eyes were inspected.

    Although the clothes are thin in this season, in order to prevent entrapment, you need to take off the clothes in the room and check them one by one. The clothes and pants should only be single layer.

    A group of scholars in the room undressed, and the scene was somewhat spectacular. Fortunately, they are all educated and civilized people, and they all understand the principle of seeing no evil.

    After inspecting the tribute courtyard, Du Heng received a "Hong" brand name plate. The tribute courtyard in Fucheng is sorted according to the characters on the "Thousand Characters", "Heaven and earth are mysterious and yellow, the universe is wild...", that is to say, Du Heng's number house Closer to the main entrance.

    After waving goodbye to Qin Zhifeng, he wandered to find his own room and was about to go in when he looked up and saw a tall building standing in the courtyard, and then he saw that there were one in the southeast and northwest in the Gongyuan.

    There are people standing on it, inspecting every move of the candidates in the tribute courtyard, it is a watchtower for supervision.

    Although there is nothing wrong with careful thinking, but there are always a pair of eyes staring at such a high place, which makes people feel chills on the back.

    Du Heng stepped into the No. 1 room, which is the capital city. Although the rules of the No. 1 room are the same, the Gongyuan at this end is more beautiful than the county town in terms of appearance and interior. At least there is no sign of moss growing on the corner of the leaking wall.

    Earlier, I heard Mu Ti say that Qi Kaisheng paid great attention to scientific research, and it was evident when he entered the Gongyuan.

    The exam officially starts on August 9th, so today you can familiarize yourself with the environment in advance.

    However, the only one I can be familiar with is the exam room. Once you enter the Gongyuan, you are not allowed to walk around at will, and you are not allowed to make loud noises.

    Although it is more humane that the hut is at the end of the alley, there is no need to deal with the smell in the numbered room, but if you want to go out to use the toilet, you have to report first, and then someone guards you and walks to the door of the hut without much delay.

    However, Du Heng felt that this was better than the courtyard test, at least when his hands and feet were numb while sitting in the number room, he could then go to the latrine to relax his hands and feet and breathe fresh.

    It was not cold at night in August, so Du Heng put a mattress on the bed, covered his head with a coat, and went away overnight.

    The next day was slightly bright, but at the end of Mao's time, there was the sound of clappers, and then there was a sound, and the scholars got up one after another.

    First, the house officer distributed the papers one by one.

    After the papers were distributed, the first Confucianism Exam began.

    Although the sky was already bright, the rooms near the backlight were dim, and some scholars lit candles.

    Du Heng's condition is better, but the bed in No. 1 room is cramped, and he can't stretch it all night after lying on it, and his shoulders and legs are sore when he wakes up.