89

The time for selecting officials in Fucheng was set on March 20.

    The paperwork arrives at the local government at the beginning of the month, and there is not much time left for the candidates to prepare. Local officials are overhanging. Taking advantage of the opportunity of official transfer after the general election, it is necessary to fill up the vacant official positions as soon as possible. Some are here to avoid delaying local affairs.

    After Du Heng decided to go to the election, he went to look for Qin Zhifeng. If he also had the same idea as himself, then he could go to Fucheng together again.

    However, Qin Zhifeng thought about it for a while, and decided to continue studying with great concentration to prepare for the spring two years later.

    Everyone has their own aspirations, but Du Heng didn't persuade him anything, so he went to apply for the election alone.

    It's not the first time for Zuo Zuo to go back to Fucheng, but he is quite familiar with the way.

    "I've sorted out all the procedures and household registration information for you and put them in the bookcase. Although it's spring, the weather is easy to change. You should bring two extra clothes to avoid catching cold." Qin Xiaoman packed Du Heng out as

    usual It won't be long before we go back, but it's not as reluctant as when we parted earlier.

    "I know."

    Du Heng said: "During this trip to Fucheng, I have to take a tour of the two shops in the city." "

    This is all as it should be."

    Du Heng couldn't help looking at Erbao who was crawling on the crib, and the little one The guy doesn't sleep as well as Chengyi, and sleeps less during the day. After learning to crawl, he is very enthusiastic about this activity, but it is not very noisy.

    If Chengyi came to play with him, he would be even more joyful and noisy.

    He picked up the milk baby with a pair of black eyes open, and it looked big, and it was really heavy in the hug.

    "It's a boy after all. It's not as soft as my brother's at all. It hurts when you kick your calf."

    "Called Daddy~"

    Tan Ce looked at Du Heng as if he knew his old father said bad things about him, and didn't follow his old father's example. The voice was called Daddy, but his mouth was drooling with his mouth open, which made Du Heng's face smug.

    Qin Xiaoman laughed and said: "Even I kick, so I like Chengyi."

    Du Heng patted Erbao's buttocks: "By the way, where is Chengyi?

    " Yi went to be obstinate, and said that they had put a few lotus water tanks in their home, and bought some small koi on the street to keep them in them, they looked really nice, let Chengyi take a look." Du Heng said: "That's fine, then I'll clean them

    up Let's set off, I don't want to let the brat see you."

    Qin Xiaoman had already let Yi Yan harness the carriage, and the weather is fine so he can set off at any time.

    "Go early and come back early."

    Qin Xiaoman sent Du Heng out of the alley as usual, and waved to people.

    At that moment, Chengyi didn't know that his father was away again, and he was jumping around in the Yun family's garden, and the two cubs ran from one water tank to another water tank.