39

After all the rapeseeds were harvested, the first thing the two did was to weigh them.

    This year, rapeseed on one mu of thin land produced 180 catties of rapeseed.

    One stone of rice grain was one hundred and twenty catties, that is to say, their rapeseed field harvested half a stone of rapeseed, which was not a small harvest.

    The fertile land usually only harvests two stones of grain, and the thin land that had been barren in the past was reclaimed for this harvest, and it was the first time to plant it. Qin Xiaoman was so happy from ear to ear, thinking that it was all thanks to Du Heng.

    Du Heng was also very happy, and immediately made up his mind: "I heard Uncle Ge say that a catty of rapeseed now yields about two to three taels of oil, which means that these rapeseeds can produce dozens of catties of oil.

    " , I made a quick calculation of thirty-five or six catties of oil, which can be sold for more than three thousand yuan, which is not a small income."

    Qin Xiaoman saw that Du Heng's mind was spinning quickly, as if there was something in his mind . Like an abacus, the result has already come out without even making the calculation.

    Although he couldn't calculate it in detail so quickly, but when he heard Du Heng's calculation, he couldn't help pouring cold water on him: "You calculated quickly, but do you have to pay the property tax if you miss the calculation?" Du Heng was stunned for a moment

    , I suddenly remembered that today is an era when there are so many taxes and the common people are deprived

    one after another : "By the way, I actually forgot about this." If you go to Duozui, go to the village head or Li Zhengna to say more, if you say that we are suspected of tax evasion, it will be troublesome."

    Du Heng responded.

    Speaking of taxation, Qin Xiaoman couldn't help sighing. Most of the busy work of the year had to be handed over to the imperial court, and the common people suffered.

    "Yesterday, the folks pestered my uncle to ask about this year's tax. I heard that my uncle said that it should be the same as last year, and the property tax should be 30%." Qin Xiaoman prayed in his heart: "It's okay if it doesn't increase, but I'm afraid that the property tax will be reduced." When it came time to raise the tax, it was said that it would go up."

    "Thirty percent!"

    Du Heng exhaled, a little in disbelief.

    "You mean to say that we have to pay almost half a stone of the rapeseed to the imperial court?"

    Qin Xiaoman nodded: "That's natural, who dares not to hand it over.

    " What is said is three sections.

    Seeing this, Qin Xiaoman patted Du Heng's back for fear, and said with a smile: "It's common for the young master to pay so much tax when he grows crops for the first time, and it's common to feel distressed when he goes out.

    " How much?"

    Du Heng paused for a moment when he heard the words, and then smiled: "It's all about the father and mother, I don't know much about it."

    Qin Xiaoman didn't think much about it: "That's right, you can't tell at that time. I am studying hard. But no matter what I say, the harvest of this rapeseed is not small, there are not three thousand coins, but there are more than two thousand, which is a lot. A stone of rice only sells for one thousand coins." "This oil mill business is so