35

There are a lot of bamboo shoots in this season, which can be regarded as seasonal delicacies.

    Qin Xiaoman's family has a bamboo forest, and many farmers in the entire county also have bamboo forests.

    The two of them drove the ox cart in, and met sporadically sold bamboo shoots along the way.

    Du Heng went to inquire about the price, and asked several times in a row, but the price fluctuated between two and three. The price was very low, more than twice as cheap as the price of delicious winter bamboo shoots.

    But there is a reason why it is cheap. There are a lot of spring bamboo shoots and they are easy to collect. One can be as heavy as several winter bamboo shoots.

    "Let's just sell it for two cents a catty, and don't ask for a high price."

    Village hawkers generally sell at this price, and those who sell three cents are usually regular vegetable stall owners who buy from villagers and sell them again.

    Qin Xiaoman agreed that the two of them were lucky to have an ox cart, so they didn't have to run around with burdens, and they didn't have to set up a stall.

    While driving the cattle, you can sell them while transporting the bamboo shoots.

    "Chun bamboo shoots, fresh spring bamboo shoots!"

    Qin Xiaoman stood on the cart with his waist in his arms and began to yell loudly, not feeling ashamed at all.

    People are coming and going in the city, and the noise is unbearable. If the yelling is quieter, others will not hear it at all.

    Du Heng hurriedly grabbed the cow, fearing that the cow would drag the cart and cause Xiaoman to stumble.

    He saw people yelling at the top of their voices, and the peddler beside him also yelled louder, like a battle without gunpowder smoke.

    Several compartments were louder than others, but no two guests were invited.

    It is not easy for Du Heng to sell something so hard. It would be great if there is a loudspeaker that plays in a loop.

    As he was daydreaming, he looked up and saw a bookstore next to the market.

    Qin Xiaoman shouted with a dry voice, squatted down on the cart and was about to drink some hot water with a gourd.

    But before he could look for it, the gourd was handed over, and the lid had already been lifted.

    Qin Xiaoman smiled at Du Heng, raised his neck and gulped several sips.

    "Take a break, let me yell instead."

    Qin Xiaoman drank enough water, wiped the mouth of the gourd with his sleeve, and said, "You are thin-skinned and don't speak loudly, how can you do such a thing like yelling?" Son."

    "It doesn't matter, I'll do it when I come. You just take care of the people who come to buy bamboo shoots."

    Du Heng knew that Qin Xiaoman would definitely not let him sell them, and he always felt that he should be coquettish.

    "Then you take this and try it."

    Qin Xiaoman lowered his eyes, seeing that Du Heng had somehow tinkered with a cylinder made of thick cardboard.

    One is small and the other is big, like morning glory in the field.

    Du Heng demonstrated to him: "Talk to this little one."