91

The two children's spring, summer, autumn and winter clothes, toys, and familiar flower bowls were packed into four boxes.

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman's clothes are big, one is four or five clothes for the little baby, and there are six boxes and cages.

    In addition to these clothes, there are also miscellaneous daily necessities, Du Heng's books and ink...

    In addition to the two servants who came to the post this time, the two servants in the inner room, and Yi Yan.

    The servants didn't have many things, but they were quite a number of people, so they still installed two boxes, except for Yi Yan, who finished the work with a small bundle tied on his back.

    Du Heng also sighed, after all, a single man is free and easy, one person can eat enough, the whole family is not hungry, and the luggage is light.

    There were three luggage carts, plus a carriage for people.

    The team is long.

    In the early morning of May, the air was particularly refreshing, and a layer of sunlight broke through the sky, and the outside of the house had been rectified.

    It was still early in the morning, Chengyi was pulled up from the bed early in the morning, dressed, washed and ate breakfast, and now he is still in a daze, lying in the arms of water celery, looking at his uncles with big sticky eyes .

    On the contrary, Tan Ce is full of energy, he wakes up early and still restless in the adult's arms, seems to know what's going on at home, looking around strangely.

    "When you arrive in Qiuyang County, you must write a letter with your family. If there is something wrong with Qiuyang, don't hesitate to write a letter with your family. At that time, the family will try their best to find a way. Have a safe journey.

    " Although Rendi is not far from home, there must not be so much suitable time when I come back. I will ask my second uncle and cousin to take care of the house." "Don't worry, I

    will definitely come here from time to time.

    After another farewell, Qin Xiaoman took the two cubs into the carriage first, Chengyi poked his head out in front of the curtain of the carriage and said softly to the people outside: "Goodbye, uncles. "

    Seeing Chengyi like this, Tan Ce also waved his fleshy arms.

    Qin Zhiyan, Qin Xiong and others looked at the two children and their hearts softened. Children grow the fastest, and if they are not careful, they are like bamboo shoots on the hills in spring, jointed and tall.

    After this farewell, I don't know how long it will be when we meet again.

    When the wheels ran over Qingshiban Street, Chengyi was lying on Qin Xiaoman's chest, although he was a little sleepy, but the child was also depressed.

    He is only a little over four years old now, but he has already experienced two moves.

    The first time he was very young, he didn't have much perception and emotion. He only knew that the chariot and horses drove him away from the small home with many fields, birds and small animals, and moved into the big house.

    In the past two years, I grew up a lot in the county town, and learned a lot of things. I ate delicious food here, and made friends with naughty children...

    but now I have to live in a new place. Although Dad said he would come back in the future, he was still a little bit reluctant.

    Little dad told him that if he really couldn't bear to leave home, then he, his younger brother and little dad would stay in the county together, and only dad would go to a strange place to be an official.