85

It was already twelve days after Du Heng arrived in the capital.

    It was originally estimated that it would take half a month to arrive, but I didn't want Yi Yan to drive the horse steadily and quickly, shortening the journey by a few days.

    Arriving in Beijing so early is always better than wasting time on the road.

    After the residence is settled, there will be two more days of Kung Fu review.

    Although it is also a horse-drawn carriage on the road, it is not easy to concentrate on reading for a long time between those small places.

    The first one or two days were fine, but after a long time, my hands and feet were really numb, and I wished I could walk for a stretch.

    It was the middle of Xu time on the day of entering Beijing, and it was still very cold in Kyoto in February, which was about the same as the twelfth lunar month in Luoxia County.

    But after all, it was at the foot of the Son of Heaven. Although it was already night, but from the official road outside the city, one could see that the capital was brightly lit, just like daytime, and his body seemed warmer from a distance.

    When you get closer to the city gate, you can already hear the voices of people.

    Although it was a tiring journey, when I got off the bus and looked at the prosperous Kyoto, the dull unhappiness of rushing for a while was swept away, replaced by the joy of finally arriving.

    "I'm afraid it's not easy to find a private house at this time, so I can only find an inn for now."

    Du Heng said.

    "Master is the master."

    Du Heng got out of the car impatiently from the gate of the city, followed by Yi Yan who was leading the horse.

    The two had just entered the city, and before they had time to take a look at the prosperity of the capital, even if someone rushed up, they were blocked by Yi Yan's arms before they got close to Du Heng.

    "This brother, your arms are really strong!"

    Seeing that he was blocked, the man who came forward to run around and dress up still smiled.

    Du Heng patted Yi Yan's arm lightly, signaling him not to be impulsive.

    Yi Yan backed away.

    "I don't know what's the matter with my little brother?"

    "Mr. Lang is going to Beijing to rush for the exam, so you need to arrange a place to stay. I have a lot of accommodations in the capital. There are good and affordable ones, and there are all kinds of styles." Xiao Lang

    hurriedly He took out a map from his sleeve: "Look, all the places with red marks on it can be rented." After

    hearing this, Du Heng realized that he was worrying too much, and some people wanted to take advantage of Chunwei to do business.

    He had a need, but he was not arrogant, took the map and glanced at it, and said while looking at it, "Is this an inn or a private house?

    " The place is not in short supply, and the price is negotiable."

    "In this way, I will find a quiet and simple house."

    Du Heng negotiated with the idle legs, and finally settled on a Liuhe private house that is nearly an incense stick away from the Gongyuan. Down.