6

Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman into a house. The Qin family's house was in the shape of a dustpan, surrounded by houses on three sides.

Qin Xiaoman lives in the left bedroom, which is flush with the main room, and it is next to the stove. The right bedroom was the room where his two fathers lived. Although the two elders passed away, this room was locked, and Qin Xiaoman deliberately kept it as it was before.

The remaining room is opposite to the stove room across the yard, and next to it is the livestock pen. It is not shabby behind the wall, but occasionally the sound of the pig pen can be heard.

Du Heng looked up and down, Qin Xiaoman is a clean boy, although there are some sundries in this room, they are all piled up in the corner and tidy up.

Under such conditions, he was very satisfied to be able to live in such a house. He raised his neck and looked at the roof: "It's pretty good, and I don't see any leaks."

Qin Xiaoman said in a bad mood when he heard the words: "This room was originally reserved for my unborn brother, and everything is neatly arranged, but it's just that no one lives there for many years and the atmosphere is less, it's not like my room. It’s warm next to the stove, but it’s very cold to sleep in winter.”

Du Heng smiled: "It's okay, I'm not afraid of the cold."

After Qin Xiaoman had finished his good words, he saw that this man was not good enough, so he held his mouth into a line: "Okay, then it's up to you."

He swept the dust on the bed, there was always a bed net, but it wasn't too dirty.

Qin Xiaoman went to get a clean quilted sheet that was about a finger thick and spread it out on the wooden bed, threw a quilt that weighed four to five catties of cotton and threw it on the bed: "Okay, just pick it up and sleep."

Du Heng looked at the neatly made bed and said sincerely, "Thank you."

Qin Xiaoman walked to the door, leaned on the door and leaned out half of his body and raised his eyebrows at Du Heng: "If you fall asleep at night and it's cold, you can sleep in my room, there is a couch in the bedroom and you can sleep."

Du Heng glanced at the bed and said firmly, "It's pretty good here."

Qin Xiaoman rolled his eyes and shrugged, but said nothing.

After unloading the day's work, Du Heng bolted the door and lay down on the bed comfortably and peacefully. Although his heart was overwhelmed, his body was tired and he fell asleep after closing his eyes for a while.

The wind of the winter moon and night rain was blowing, flapping the leaves of the trees, and it was as cold as a monster roaring.

The countryside is empty, unlike the alleys in the city, the houses are next to each other, which is not only a windbreak, but also a large population and a lot of fireworks, so it is warmer.

In cold years, if it is not for beggars, most of them will not be able to survive the winter, and more people are still rural households.

In the middle of the night, Du Heng had a cold war, and he was awakened by the cold.

Listening to the sound of the wind outside, the wind and rain became heavier, hitting the black tiles of the roof.

Du Heng exhaled white mist, he got up from the bed, but slept for a few hours, the pure wooden bed made his shoulders and backs sleep stiff, and he seemed to hear a sound when he moved.

Although the body should sleep on a harder bed at this age, but those who are used to sleeping on mattresses really can't bear such a pure plank bed.

He endured the pain and pulled the bed curtains, tightly protecting the bed, then wrapped the quilt tightly and retracted into the bed.