26

"Du Heng really bought it?"

    Qin Xiong came over and saw a strong cow in the yard. The sound of snorting and exhaling was much thicker than the cow in their house. It was grazing at the moment, and the cart was unloaded on the eaves. The bottom is brand new.

    He went over to touch the back of the bull, and found that the sturdy young bull was very powerful, and the pair of big bulging eyes were especially bright.

    "Of course! If you say he bought it, he bought it!"

    "How much did you buy it for?"

    "Ten taels."

    Seeing Qin Xiaoman's happy blooming, Qin Xiong pulled him aside and asked: "Where did Du Heng get so much money?"

    Qin Xiaoman held the grass for the cows to eat, and did not hide the truth from his second uncle: "It was given by his uncle."

    He briefly told Qin Xiong about the matter, and Qin Xiong tilted his head. The face is unbelievable: "Really?"

    "It can be fake, you look like Du Heng will steal or rob. Besides, I have seen his uncle, he has a generous figure, a rich face, a Look, it's the master of that rich family, you can't fake it."

    Qin Xiong took a deep breath, his chest couldn't calm down a little.

    Du Heng's family was in business before it was ruined. In fact, it is not uncommon for the family to have some wealthy relatives.

    He really couldn't believe that Du Heng would let go of such a good life and really stay and live with Brother Man.

    "It's really good luck. It must be that your father in the sky couldn't bear your suffering, so he specially sent a good man to your side."

    Qin Xiong suddenly muttered: "You must treat others well in the future."

    "That's natural, yes I will definitely not let him drink soup."

    "Second Uncle is here."

    Looking at the Qingjuan young man who came out, Qin Xiong showed a very kind smile: "Hey, I heard from the folks that you have bought cattle, so I came here specially to have a look." Du Heng's brows moved slightly, looking at Qin Xiong's kind

    smile Feeling strange: "Xiaoman chose it, ten taels of silver, I don't know if he was ripped off by the livestock dealer." "

    It's in very good condition, and the price is moderate."

    "It's still Xiaoman's way around the price."

    Qin Xiong said for a while He happily went back, Li Wanju was waiting in the yard, and when he saw someone coming back, he immediately chased after him and asked, "Did you really buy a cow?" "No, it's

    stronger than ours, Du Heng bought it for Xiaoman as a dowry. "

    He can be rich, why do you believe their bragging?"

    Li Wanju felt a little sour in her heart. Although she had already had cattle in her family, she couldn't see that other people also had them.

    Besides, in the future, Qin Xiaoman won't rub against their family's ox cart when he has cattle, his tail must be raised higher, and he has one less thing to say.

    Qin Xiaozhu poked his head out when he heard the talk, and heard his father say: "Du Heng's mother's family is a merchant in Huizhou, and she came to find Du Heng. He didn't leave because of his responsibility. Didn't he leave it for him?" Let’s start a family with some money.”