37

It seems that it will be the end of May, and the Qin family's happy event is imminent.

    Qin Xiaoman was worried, he was thinking about the big field at home, and he had to go to see it every day for fear that the rice seedlings would die.

    Although Du Heng gave remedial measures, he had never used them before. He didn't know that it didn't work for rice seedlings, and he couldn't sleep well at night for several days.

    He squatted in front of the field ridge, and saw that the rice seedlings had improved significantly, but they did not continue to deteriorate, and he felt a little better.

    On this day, I tied a long-handled sickle and came out to cut off part of the branches that stretched out to the edge of the field to block the sun. The higher part could not be cut, but this way the sun could shine more.

    Furthermore, this area is Gongshan, and the villagers will not care if it does not cause serious damage.

    "As long as it is not withered and yellow, if you survive this crop, you may be able to grow rice ears in the autumn harvest."

    Qin Xiaoman piled the cut branches at the foot of the tree, and waited for them to dry. Whoever wants firewood can pick them up by themselves .

    He poked his waist down and looked at the seedlings in the field like an old father.

    "In a few days, the rice seedlings will get better and the leaves will get better. Don't worry."

    Qin Xiaoman didn't know the reason: "Why do you need to sprinkle ashes because the leaves are yellow?"

    The water cooling in the paddy field will hinder the growth of the rice seedlings, and the plant fertility is lacking. And the lack of sunlight, the plants are not as short as the crops of the same period, the internodes are also short, and the leaves will also appear yellow.

    Various reasons caused the rice seedlings to become like this, and I put some water in the field and cut off the branches that blocked the sun, which solved the water cooling to a certain extent.

    As for rubbing animal bone ash and lime on rice roots, it is to supplement calcium for plants, protect rice roots and repel insects.

    "If this happens to the rice seedlings in other fields, we can also try it."

    However, animal ashes are not easy to obtain, and few people can eat meat. How can there be a lot of animal bones? It is not as good as lime at all. .

    "Xiao Man, Du Heng, you are here. My father told you two to help out, and we will eat at home tonight." The two followed the prestige, and

    Qin An drove the ox cart through the village road, and they could see it from a long distance away. A lot of things were pulled on the cart.

    In two days, the Qin family will have a noodle banquet, and next time they will simply prepare the big dishes.

    Qin Xiong had seen Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman's mate, Du Heng, cook very well. This time, he wanted to invite him to be the chef, but Li Wanju was not happy. A relative in her natal family was a village cook. In terms of face, it is estimated that the sum of the two sides should be taken together.

    Du Heng was still happy to be free, and he was so tired to cook the noodles at the table. He kept going around the pot and stove, and most of the people in the village who were busy in the back kitchen were women and elder brothers.

    Meng Lang, a native of the village, liked to make fun of him when he saw his appearance, and he even dared to do it if he was more vicious.

    He was thin-skinned, and he couldn't stand the small pleasures of these people, and he didn't like to be surrounded by women and husbands.