97

In the early morning of the next day, Du Heng spent a long time picking up in front of the bronze mirror, but he didn't go to eat breakfast for a long time.

    Qin Xiaoman was still sound asleep on the bed, but there was some slight movement in the room, he got up frowning, and saw that it was Du Heng who hadn't gone to the office yet.

    "What are you fussing over there? I'm not going to the front office at this point."

    Du Heng turned his head, bit his lower lip and pressed his tongue against it.

    "Look at what you've done."

    Qin Xiaoman saw that his lips, which had been touched by the blade yesterday, were already turning purple. He didn't expect to be so vulnerable.

    But I was not happy to hear Du Heng's words: "It's none of my business, if you want to complain, blame your big brother."

     "It doesn't matter if you are a big boy or a good husband, how can I go to the government with my honor ? "

    Du Heng walked to the bedside and sat down, Mr. Du took care of his face very much.

    Qin Xiaoman looked at the unhappy man, reached out his hands to hold his face, and immediately went to meet him.

    Du Heng's wound from yesterday ached slightly.

    "Whoever asks, you simply say that I gnawed it."

    Du Heng pursed his mouth, and sure enough, the thin-skinned people in the world are guilty:

    "If those old foxes listen to this, they should pay their respects immediately. Personal service, are you sure you want me to say that?"

    Qin Xiaoman lifted the quilt and wrapped himself back on the bed: "Yes, that's great, I happen to be at home all day long and don't have much to do, so come and greet me every morning Say hello, squeeze your legs and shoulders, and come back to rub my feet at night, it's very good."

    Du Heng lowered his head and pecked Qin Xiaoman's face with unsatisfied enthusiasm: "I can do all these, so I don't have to worry about others "

    Going to the Yamen."

    Hearing the sound of footsteps going away, Qin Xiaoman got up from the bed again, looked at the back under the eaves outside the window, and couldn't help smiling.

    One morning, when the people in the front office greeted him, Du Heng didn't answer, but nodded with his lips pursed.

    He turned around and got into the Lizheng Hall, making everyone confused.

    Today's magistrate seems a bit cold!

    After looking through the county annals for a long time in the Lizheng Hall, Du Heng couldn't bear it anymore, so he called Jiang Qi in.

    Jiang Qi didn't get Du Heng's call for most of the day, thinking that he had fallen out of favor, when he heard Du Heng call him Babaer, he rushed into the Lizheng Hall.

    "My lord, you mouth!"

    Before Jiang Qi finished speaking, Du Heng gave him a look: "Yesterday my face was scraped by a blade, what are you yelling about!"

    He hurriedly covered his mouth.

    Adults are quite arrogant.

    "This time I was able to successfully invite Madam Tang, I know that it is your credit."

    Hearing what Du Heng said, Jiang suddenly became like a pug again, completely forgetting that he was scolded just now.

    He couldn't help the joy in his heart, although being the magistrate's master should be heartbroken, but receiving positive encouragement, there is no reason to be unhappy.