96

However, within two days, the head of the government office issued a notice, announcing the list of candidates for the appointment of the county government officials.

    Although there are not as many people as there are people who go to see the rankings before the scientific examinations are released, but there are still many ordinary people who go to join in the fun and take a look. After all, the names that appear on the top will often go in and out of the Yamen in the future. If you are not allowed, ask the Venerable Master.

    Compared with the results of the scientific examination, the people on this list are more closely related to their own lives.

    There was no business in the restaurant in the morning, so Jiang didn't know that the notice was released today. Although he felt hopeless in his heart, he went to apply for the job, even if he was not hired, it was a good thing to come and see the excitement.

    Apart from other things, it would be good to go back and bring the news to parents and folks.

    This time, the county government recruited a total of 14 people, including two chief bookkeepers, four officers of the sixth house, and six government servants.

    In addition, there are two servants who specialize in serving the county magistrate.

    When the job comes out when you apply, you have to apply for the job you want to apply for. For this reason, you will not be assigned according to your performance in the face-to-face test.

    Jiang Qiying was the first one to go in for the test that day, so he didn't know how the people behind him took the test, but he also knew that there were many outstanding candidates.

    "How is it possible! How could I not be selected!"

    "I'm afraid the yamen made a mistake. How could I not be selected!"

    Before Jiang Qi saw the red list, he heard a familiar shout.

    "Choose impermanence, this gentleman doesn't have to be too sad, the county magistrate will not make a mistake." "

    I am a scholar, there is no reason why a scholar should not be accepted by the county yamen, it must be the county yamen I made a mistake!"

    Jiang Qi saw that Wei Xiucai, who had already made a fuss at the bottom of the list, looked like a vulgar ruffian. It's not unusual to see him making trouble. If he comes to a restaurant to eat and drink, nine times out of ten he will make a scene when he is drunk. The shopkeeper of the restaurant sees him with a headache but can't do anything about it. He is already used to it. .

    It's just that I was a little surprised when I heard his yelling voice, he didn't hit it?

    Jiang couldn't help being a little secretly happy, making him always proud of showing off his reputation as a scholar, and relying on the Wei family's status in the county to show off his power, he didn't want to be frustrated sometimes.

    If he really got an errand in the county government, he would have to look at people with his nostrils in the future.

    But he was very happy, he was also very surprised, Wei Bai was not selected for his reputation as a scholar, and the employment conditions of the county government were too harsh.

    Just when he was in a daze, someone suddenly surrounded him.

    "Jiang Zhangfang, congratulations! In the future, we need to take good care of us old faces!" "

    I said that Jiang Zhangfang is young and young, but he has the ability, and the county magistrate cherishes his talents. He will definitely not be called Mingzhu secretly."