67

When it came time to count the scores, Du Heng entered the finals relying on his Nongsang knowledge scores.

    The Six Arts Hall and the Limin Hall are popular, the competition is fierce, and the rewards are very high. Many students have good grades but fail to make it to the finals. However, some students see that the scores of the Nongsang Hall are lower, so they want to come. The next best thing.

    However, the young master from a wealthy family in Tai’an is not very interested in the matter of Nongsang, and he has no practical knowledge. Even if he can’t go to the Liuyi Museum, Nongsang and Limin are more inclined to the latter.

    Du Heng wished that they would not come to the Nongsang Pavilion, so that this guy was already his defeated opponent, and he could directly take the first place.

    For the recruitment of newcomers this time, the Six Arts Hall registered 12 people, and the Nongsang Hall and Limin Hall each admitted five people.

    In fact, the competition between the Nongsang Pavilion and the Limin Pavilion is still very big. You Huo, who combined the rewards, said to Du Heng with a smile: "Junior brother, based on your points, this time the first place will definitely be yours. Don't take it." You won’t be able to enter our Nongsang Museum.”

    Du Heng rubbed his hands

    together: “Come in, come in.” He chatted and laughed with You Huo a few times, feeling faintly as if someone was always staring at him, but he didn’t look back when he glanced back. No one was seen, for no reason, it seemed that there was a poisonous snake hiding in the jungle, ready to jump out and bite him at any time.

    There was no one to be found, Du Heng felt more relaxed, and only wanted to finish the last game and go home early, just to take a rest in the next two days.

    The method of the last exam in the Nongsang Hall is also simple. There are only one exam question, and everyone expresses their opinions.

    In fact, the most important thing is that all the students play together in the morning to earn points, and selecting people to enter the library is only one of the purposes.

    What's more, it's already noon, and everyone is a little hungry. It doesn't matter if these students are hungry, the people who come to watch the meeting have to finish the last project before going to the banquet together.

    It would be impolite to make those country gentry and officials starve.

    The Nongsang Hall is not as lively as the other two halls, so it is naturally easier to choose candidates.

    The fact that there are few people here is not only because the students are not active, but because the county magistrate or any famous gentry came to visit.

    This parent official is undoubtedly a direction indicator, where the wind blows, it will naturally face the sun.

    However, Du Heng also came to the conclusion that those people above didn't care much about Nongsang.

    The six arts are a must for scientific examinations, and it is the basis for examining whether a scholar is outstanding. The six arts are a matter of elegance and preparation for the upper class. It is a thing linked to political achievements, and it is necessary to say a thing or two about emotion, reason, and pretense.

    Nong Sang is caught in the middle, the one who is respected is not clear, and the second is that Nong Sang is ordinary.

    Du Heng was silent and listened to the examiner's questions.