30

Du Heng, who was kneading the dough, shook his hands, and he turned his head to Qin Xiaoman who was standing aggressively by the door: "Why did you ask this all of a sudden?"

    He guessed that he might have met someone from the village while he was going out.

    Qin Xiaoman panted and threw the picked vegetables on the stove: "Just tell me and ask."

    Du Heng put down what he was doing, and wiped his hands on the apron around his waist, thinking that he could Tell him, but: "How do you say this in the open sky, don't be ashamed."

    Qin Xiaoman was reprimanded, but Du Heng's voice was gentle, and it didn't hurt him at all. On the contrary, it made him more curious, like It's a thing that everyone knows, only he is kept in the dark.

    "Why can't we talk about it?"

    He was worried, and grabbed Du Heng's hand full of flour: "Say it quickly!" "

    Say it at night."

    "No, I want to know now!"

    Qin Xiaoman hugged Du Heng behind him. Du Heng's waist, he is not allowed to do other things.

    Du Heng was tightly bound by him, and said helplessly: "Let me wash your hands."

    Qin Xiaoman then let go.

    Du Heng was washing his fingers thinking about how to tell him about it, he wiped his hands and called Qin Xiaoman back to the room.

    Looking at Qin Xiaoman who blinked and looked expectant, like an innocent deer, his face was a little hot.

    Du Heng leaned close to Qin Xiaoman's ear and whispered a few words.

    Qin Xiaoman tilted his head slightly, and raised his ears higher, trying to hear Du Heng's words clearly, but moved too close to Du Heng's soft lips.

    The light and warm air between the words brushed over his ear tips, like spring willows blowing the river, creating a layer of ripples.

    "do you understand?"

    After Du Heng finished speaking, he pursed his lips, and the roots of his ears were already red.

    "Ah?"

    Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng and blinked guiltyly, but he didn't listen to a word.

    "..."

    Du Heng paused, thinking that what he said might be too euphemistic for my brother to understand.

    He couldn't help but feel a headache, and always felt that it was a bit difficult to teach this kind of thing, especially the teacher had a thin skin and lack of experience.

    "How about this? I'll go to the county seat, and I'm going to buy some seeds for planting, and I'll buy you some books by the way."

    Du Heng put his palm on Qin Xiaoman's thin back, comforting and discussing.

    "Will this be mentioned in the book?"

    "Yes."

    Du Heng was sure.

    Qin Xiaoman is impatient, he wants to know now, but seeing his husband's embarrassment, he understands it.

    He just told Cui Qiuyue, how could Du Heng know this.

    Also told him that men are born with it.

    "Then I'll just go buy it."

    "No, I'll go."