98

"Are you going?"

    It was rare for Yi Yan not to hold hands that were indifferent to the world, and nodded seriously.

    "It's not easy to catch these thieves, and there are many dangers. You just stay in the house and take care of the house."

    Du Heng has no one at hand, seeing that Yi Yan is not at this difficult moment. Standing up hesitantly, I couldn't help feeling warm in my heart.

    Even though he spends all day teaching his son in the garden, he has to eat three big bowls for a meal, his temper is hard and smelly, and his brain is weak, he is still very helpful when it is a critical moment. up.

    But Du Heng is just an ordinary person, and he also has his own selfishness. Yi Yan has been with him for a long time. However, on the contrary, he has been guarding the Qin family and protecting the peace of the house.

    And the next thing happened suddenly, although Yi Yan was really hard-working, he couldn't push people out to do such a risky thing at such a moment, after all, he was just a family guard, not the same as a yamen official who received the imperial salary. Same.

    The soft light in Du Heng's eyes flickered: "I know you are loyal and brave, but you don't have to set up a dangerous situation to do this for me."

    Seeing Du Heng's moved face, Yi Yan felt a little puzzled, and he said honestly: "It's not like that. The villain wants to relieve the master's worries, it is the villain who has long wanted to deal with these bandits."

    He was hunting and living in the village, if the bandits from Qiuyang County crossed the border and went to Luoxia County to disturb the safety of the people, he would have nor come out of the woods to earn a living outside.

    Hearing this, Qin Xiaoman pursed his lips. He always felt that he was straightforward enough and didn't speak well, but when he saw Du Heng's good guard, he felt that he was not bad again.

    Sure enough, people still have to have someone at the bottom for comparison.

    He raised his hand and patted Du Heng who was like a basin of cold water pouring down from the top of his head: "Since Yi Yan wants to go so much, you can let him go." Yi Yan was still afraid that

    Du Heng would not let him go, and said: " The bandits went to the village to make trouble and rob, and the villain and the brothers also called on the middle-aged men in the village to resist and block, the master is at ease."

    Du Heng pulled away from the emotion, but he remembered how Yi Yan came to the Qin family back then One day, Qiuyang County bandits went to a border village in Luoxia County to make trouble.

    The county magistrate in Luoxia County is not a very loyal person, he is half confused and half sober as an official, and when he received a report from Lizheng that there were bandits in trouble, he wanted to involve Qiuyang County, knowing that he had a bad debt , and casually dispatched a few county soldiers to deal with it, and they were sloppy in a hurry.

    The county government didn't do much to drive out the bandits, and the bandits saw that Luoxia County didn't want to take care of them, which encouraged them, and came to border villages to harass them more and more frequently.

    Village households are not protected by the imperial court, and it is useless to complain. They can only rely on the strength of the village to form a team to fight against the bandits.

    As a hunter, Yi Yan was a brave business, so it was reasonable to be the main force to fight bandits.

    After many times of blocking and resisting, the bandits knew that the villages on the border of Luoxia County were not soft stubble, and they dared not take the risk of continuing to harass them after a long time.