69

"I heard that your apartment is selling study paper. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't want to be offended if I bother you to inquire." In the

    afternoon, the sky turned slightly, and Qin Xiaoman was binding the baked paper in the house.

    The finished paper is stacked together, and it has to be pressed with a flat wooden board with heavy objects, so that the paper can be pulled out at any time and it will look flat.

    Hearing the sound of talking outside, he put down his things and poked his head out, and happened to see an old man and a young man outside the door, holding a bamboo hat after the rain, speaking very politely.

    "Brother Qin, invite people in quickly."

    Qin Xiaoman walked out quickly: "But you want to buy paper?" "

    Two days ago, I heard from the villagers that there are also learning papers for sale in nearby villages, so I came here to take a look." "

    The paper is all in the house Li, please."

    Hearing the words, the two of them were slightly embarrassed, and looked down at the hem of their clothes.

    Qin Xiaoman looked over, and saw that the hem of their robes was already covered with dirt and mud, not to mention their shoes.

    "There is a lot of rain in this winter, the countryside is the most muddy, and there are so many farmers who are so careless, it's okay."

    Seeing Qin Xiaoman's enthusiasm, the two followed into the main room.

    "There are white paper and yellow paper, but at present only these two kinds of paper, the two of you have a look at it."

    Qin Xiaoman took out a stack of white paper and yellow paper, and originally only made white paper , but the paper made from bamboo pulp will be inferior in the later stage, so there is no need to add liquid medicine, and the yellow rough paper is directly made.

    In this way, the styles of paper can be varied, and there is no need to waste inferior bamboo pulp.

    The two scholars quickly flipped through the test strips, and nodded as they looked at each other: "I don't know what the price is?" Originally, they came here to

    say that the price is not as expensive as in the county, and they were afraid that people would know that they came here on purpose. If you want to buy it at a deliberate asking price, the older scholar said directly: "It's also affordable from the folks."

    "They are all folks from all over the world, and they give you a lot of benefits."

    A business is a deal, and it's not much better than going out to sell. Qin Xiaoman didn't sell it too high, and said bluntly: "One order of white paper is one thousand one hundred. Paper, yellow paper is seven hundred cash per ream. The two of you can take as much as you like, and you can sell one piece.” The

    scholars calculated that both white paper and yellow paper are more affordable than bookstores in the county town. Well, hundreds of Wen is not a small amount, and consumables such as paper will be used in the long run, so the paper in this house is very affordable.

    The two scholars immediately asked for a ream of paper each, and they bought yellow paper with a lower price when they were very frugal, and they asked for fifty cash for white paper.

    If the white paper is sold loosely, the price will definitely be more expensive than the whole ream. The price is two cents and five pieces; the yellow paper is one penny and five pieces.