104

Years later, after the county government was reinstated, the county rushed to stop the water conservancy project.

    The Huang family attaches great importance to cooperation in the purchase of building materials by the county government. They also sent their own people to assist the workers in the workshop to collect stones and log. The embankment of the Minyin River was also repaired visible to the naked eye. He has arrived at Qiqiao Village outside the county seat.

    The weather in Qiuyang County is warm, and spring arrives earlier than other places.

    But at the end of January, you can see buds growing from the trees that have lost their leaves in late autumn and only their branches are left, like the plum trees that are rushing to the sun have already bloomed.

    During the rest, the weather was warm and mild. Du Heng went to the village to see the construction process of the canal waterwheel, and went to Huang's quarry to see the quarrying.

    Seeing that they ate a lot during the Chinese New Year, the two cubs, who were obviously a little chubby, especially Tan Ce, were already heavier than his elder brother.

    Du Heng thought it was funny, and thought that Xiu Mu was not busy, so he took the cub out for a walk, thinking it was to reduce the long round body during the New Year's Eve.

    In Kainian County, there is still some residual heat of the Chinese New Year, people come and go, and the horse-drawn carriages drive through the county streets a bit slowly.

    Chengyi and Dan Ce lay together in front of the curtained car window, looking at the market outside.

    Qin Xiaoman really wanted to bring the two cubs in and sit down quietly, but he was afraid that when he looked at the little things in the market in front of the window, the eaters would clamor to buy them.

    However, Du Heng knew the boy's temper, and made an agreement three chapters in advance. If he saw something he wanted to buy in the market and clamored to buy it, he could not continue to go to the village.

    The brats all agreed to just watch the fun and not buy it.

    "Daddy, Daddy! Stop the carriage!"

    Du Heng was quiet for a while, and hearing Chengyi's voice, he raised his brows: "Didn't you say you won't buy anything? Don't you want to go to the countryside?" Tan Ce quickly pointed

    to Outside said: "That man is so pitiful, give him some money. Give him Dan Ce's lucky money."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman followed the sound and saw an old man begging on the side of the street. The ragged man looked more and more pitiful in front of the neatly dressed people in the aftermath of the new year.

    He raised his hand to stop the carriage, and asked his servants to lead the two cubs to give alms.

    Qin Xiaoman saw the two little boys put a handful of copper coins in the bowl of the beggars, and then several people gathered around to beg, he couldn't help sighing: "The business in the county is more lively now than when we first came to the county. However, beggars can still be seen everywhere in the county." Of

    course Du Heng also knew, but there were many complicated things in the county, and not every problem could be solved immediately.

    But these refugees who have no land to support must be resolved. It is a small matter to affect the appearance of the city in the county. A good population should be resettled.

    "Let's do the same thing."

    After entering the village, the little guy was very happy, and there was already a fresh smell of spring breeze and soil in the air.