4

"Which disciple is a shameless thing who dares to run into your house to act wildly."

The man rolled up his sleeves, and was about to rush in aggressively to teach others a lesson, but Qin Xiaoman pushed him out of the door: "Who wants you to meddle in other people's business, that's the man I just found today!"

The man was surprised: "You let the refugees live at home!"

"What's wrong, I have a lot of vacant rooms in my house, and I'm happy to let someone come in. I'm worried that I won't be able to find a son-in-law. I don't ask for anything, so here I come! There is no such thing as praying to Bodhisattvas in temples."

"You...you are an innocent little brother looking for a man, what kind of talk is that?"

"Why do I want you, an outsider, to take care of me?"

The man said anxiously: "It's not polite, let people outside say what."

"The people outside don't care about what I eat or drink, and I don't care what they say. From now on, he will be my husband-in-law, and there is nothing wrong with living with him!"

Du Heng heard the yelling outside, he limped and went straight out.

Seeing him walking with slanted shoulders and limping, the man stared straight at him.

Pointing to Du Heng, he said, "It's just that you want to recruit a son-in-law, how can such a lame man with weak limbs be possible!"

Qin Xiaoman was annoyed by being entangled, and said bluntly: "You think I'm crippled, why, can you marry me? Or can you come to me?"

The man lost some momentum all of a sudden, and he couldn't speak.

Du Heng is also a man, so he naturally saw the clue at a glance. Seeing that Qin Xiaoman was really annoyed, the fog and rain outside became heavier, and after a while, it seemed like a layer of white sugar had fallen on the top of his head.

He asked, "Who is this?"

The man looked at Du Heng's face and clenched his fists: "I'm Xiao Man's brother!"

"Don't wait here to recognize relatives, I'm not your brother. You hurry up, we're going to have dinner."

Qin Xiaoman pushed Zhao Qi out and closed the courtyard door, even though he knocked it would not open.

Zhao Qi had no choice but to go to the low stone wall next to the courtyard gate and shout: "Xiao Man, don't be confused!"

Qin Xiaoman didn't bother to talk to him, and called Du Heng into the house.

Zhao Qi outside was in a hurry. He saw the two of them entered the house together, but he couldn't do anything about him. He shouted several times and no one answered. He turned and walked along the path, and he arrived at a house in half an hour. people.

Zhao Qi raised his hand and knocked on the door: "Second Uncle Qin, are you at home!"

Not long after, a man with a very strong chest and arms came out. His shoulders and arms swayed as he walked, which could make people see his physique. Even when I was wearing a middle coat, I never shivered even standing in the rain.

Under the bushy eyebrows are a pair of sharp eyes, the light in the eyes is exactly the same as the cold light of the sharp knife. From a distance, you can see a burly man who can scare a child to tears.

Seeing Zhao Qi coming in the rain, Qin Xiong frowned, opened the door and asked, "Why is Qi Zi here in this heavy rain?"

Zhao Qi anxiously said: "Second Uncle Qin, go and persuade Xiao Man, he has picked up a man at home and said he wants to be his son-in-law! That man is as skinny as a monkey, and he's still crippled!"