45

Before Jixian County, Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng were going to sell some of the clear oil at home, and would rather make an extra trip than go to Ge's house again.

    Before packing up the clear oil to be sold, Du Heng thought about it, and asked Qin Xiaoman to send some clear oil to his second uncle's house. Farmers always think of those close to them when they have good things, mainly because they still carried Qin Xiong's name before. A catastrophe was averted.

    Qin Xiaoman is frugal, but he is not stingy. Seeing that Du Heng had this intention, of course he agreed.

    The two of them took the oil and packed some sun-dried spring bamboo shoots along the way.

    "What's wrong with this! The fifth child is capable and loves you. He is the top young man in the village. You are picky and picky, and you still want to find a real fairy!" "You know how to scold

    me You are the one who does this! There is only such a little brother in the family, you are going to force him to die!"

    Qin Xiaoman and Du Heng had just arrived at the gate of the courtyard when they heard the fierce noise in the room.

    The voices of the villagers are high, Qin Xiong's temper is also violent, Li Wanju is aggressive, and the hatchback is very powerful.

    Qin Xiaoman is used to it, anyway, it's not unusual for the couple to quarrel from time to time.

    "Xiao Man, Du Heng, are you here?"

    It was the Qin family's new daughter-in-law, Sun Dongmei, who came up to her.

    This woman is petite, not as plump as Zheng Cai'e, and she speaks softly. Qin Wei, a tall and burly old man, is very happy with this daughter-in-law.

    Newly married for a month or two, the couple are very affectionate.

    Sun Dongmei liked Xiao Man and Du Heng very much. Although her mother-in-law talked a lot about them, she actually received a wedding gift carefully prepared by the couple when she got married.

    Who has a heart, she knows.

    "This is the clear oil squeezed from the rapeseed grown at home this year, and some sun-dried spring bamboo shoots. I'll bring some here for you to try."

    "You are reluctant to eat this precious thing, yet you still send so much here."

    Sun Dongmei wiped her hands on the apron quickly, and took Xiaoman's things with both hands.

    "Big brother and second brother aren't at home?"

    "Going to the field." Sun Dongmei said: "The family is arguing about Xiao Zhu's matter. Your elder brother and second brother can't get in the way of this matter, and the house is annoying, so you have to go Hiding in the field."

    She couldn't hide, and after marrying to be a sister-in-law, she would do all the cooking in the house, and her job would be to do laundry and clean up.

    Although there are a lot of trivial things, whoever makes a daughter-in-law don't do these things nowadays. Fortunately, the Qin family is in a good family, and life is much easier than marrying into a poor family.

    Sun Dongmei was married from another village. There were no acquaintances in this village, and she spent all day cooking at home, and she couldn't find anyone to talk to.

    She likes Xiaoman, and every time my brother comes over, he will talk to him for a long time.

    "The Li family is a good marriage. Father-in-law and Qin Wei and Qin An both think it's good, and Li's five talents are also good, but Xiaozhu and mother are not happy." Qin Xiaoman just wondered why Qin Xiaozhu and