107

"He really agreed?"

    "Yes. He locked Xiaoxue and me first, and then he agreed after two days. If not, how would we, mother and daughter, get out? Now I'm allowed to go back and buy some What about things. He said that he would choose a good day in February to come in."

    Wei Hongming heard Du Youyan come to report the letter, he was surprised that Du Heng would agree, but also felt that it was reasonable.

    After all, they are all men. They pretended to be noble and turned them away when they were sent to others. It was just that they were not beautiful enough.

    With Duan Xue's appearance and figure, no man would refuse her, let alone someone who had some friendship when she was young.

    But seeing that Du Heng wants to accept Duan Xue as a concubine, he is not very happy in his heart. Although he will have his own eyeliner to do things for him in the future, he can still resist Du Heng, but thinking of such a beautiful girl It's a pity that I didn't transfer it to my own hands.

    He raised his eyes and said, "Since that's the case, then you go and do it."

    Du Youyan responded.

    Wei Hongming suddenly grabbed Du Youyan: "You mother and daughter had better be honest. If you dare to have other thoughts, I will kill Duan Xue's concubine." "As for you, you are a slut     .

    "

I squeezed my hand.

    Although the humiliation flashed across Du Youyan's face, he did not dare to resist.

    After a while, Du Youyan came out from Wei Hongming's room.

    "Who is that woman? The newly found servant is not good?"

    Yun Qingwen was on the high platform built in the side garden, using the diorama, a new gadget that his elder brother got from a business, to look at the spring scenery clearly. I saw a woman in her thirties in the direction of the back door of her house, walking along the wall with her head bowed, being led by a servant to go outside quickly.

    Weijiayuan's house is big, there are four people in the big garden, and there are many servants, dozens of people inside and out.

    But no matter how many people there are, in the end it is the master of this garden, who is basically familiar with him.

    But this man was sneaky and awkward, he put down the diorama in hand, and asked the nanny who was serving beside him.

    "Except for the new girl who entered the garden a month ago, there have been no new servants at home these past few days."

    Yun Qingwen raised his eyebrows: "But I see that the woman who led that woman was Xiao Liu from the old man's garden."

    He thought Seeing that the woman was in her thirties just now, but her figure was quite attractive and her appearance was bright, she felt something was wrong in her heart, and she said angrily, "Quickly go and ask." Not long after, the nanny came

    back .

    "I heard that the woman came to see the master."

    Mammy paused, and said, "I just came out of the master's room." With

    a snap, Mammy was startled, and Yun Qingwen took the tea on the table Zhanzi fell to the ground.

    "Wei Hongming is really shameless!"

    Although Yun Qingwen had some guesses in his heart, he was still very angry when he heard the servants come back to report.

    He knows Wei Hongming's flair. He collects basket after basket of people at home. After all, he is young and clean. If he is not satisfied, he will still hook up with such an old lady!