47

Du Heng frowned, and sat up gently from the bed. He listened carefully to the movement in the room. He could clearly hear the sound of wind, rain and thunder outside, but he didn't hear any abnormal noise in the room.

    He thought about whether there was a window that was not closed properly before going to bed, and it was creaked by the wind.

    But the rain started to fall in the morning, and it only started to fall in Dali at night. Qin Xiaoman also said that he was afraid that the night wind would spoil his fermented wine today, so he closed the window specially.

    Du Heng always felt a little uneasy in his heart. He got off the bed, and the person beside him felt cold and muttered.

    He hurriedly covered Qin Xiaoman with the quilt again, patted Xiaoman's back lightly, and stopped when he saw that he was fast asleep.

    Du Heng lit the oil lamp with a torch, and walked out of the bedroom with it. The main room was quiet and the windows were closed safely. There was nothing wrong with it.

    Presumably, it was only because the night of heavy rain reminded him of the past that he could not rest in peace. He was holding the oil lamp and was about to go back, when suddenly a gust of wind blew over and almost blew the oil lamp out.

    Du Heng quickly stretched out his hand to protect the wick, which prevented the oil lamp from being blown out.

    Heaving a sigh of relief, he raised his feet and went back to the back room, his eyes froze as he moved, wondering why there was such a strong wind suddenly blowing up in the room.

    Du Heng hurriedly went to the bedroom where Qin Xiaoman lived before, and he and Xiaoman slept in the same room after they got married.

    Because the room he lived in was much more spacious, Xiaoman moved all the sundries in the room into the room he lived in before, and both of them lived in the wider room, while his original room was piled up with some What matters.

    After opening the door and entering the room, Du Heng heard a muffled bang, and a black shadow jumped out of the window.

    "Who is it!"

    Du Heng hurriedly chased to the window, he held up the oil lamp, and saw a short, thin figure in black, sly and sensitive like a monkey, running away from the back eaves.

    He glanced back at the bedroom, all the drawers had been opened and turned, making it a mess.

    Of the several jars piled up beside the bed, there is only one left.

    Du Heng knew that he was not good, so he quickly picked up the copper gong behind the door, banging and banging, chasing outside while beating: "A thief has entered!"

    Xiaoman was the first to be woken up, he thought he was dreaming, Hearing the sound of the gong coming from the sound of breaking rain, a spirit bounced off the bed.

    Seeing that the side was empty, his heart tightened suddenly, his hands and feet became cold.

    Not allowing him to think too much, Xiaoman rushed out of the room.

    "Du Heng!"

    "Go quickly and see if there is anything missing in the granary!"

    Du Heng's voice came from a distance, followed by another ear-piercing sound of gongs.

    It was raining heavily outside, Qin Xiaoman was stuck in the dark and his heart fell into the fear of the past, he called Du Heng's name loudly, worried about Du Heng, and also afraid that no one would guard him after chasing him home, I don't know that it was a few thieves who made trouble.