111

At the end of the year, Du Heng locked the seeds back in Ganshu's warehouse, and was trying to close the yamen for rest.

    Last year, they were busy with water conservancy duties, but this year it was a lot easier. The wasteland was distributed, and the farmers were busy, so there was no need for the county government to send someone to watch over it.

    Du Heng went back from the front office, and when he passed the small study, he saw two little boys writing in the study for the first time.

    A few days ago, he promised the two little guys that he would take them out to set off fireworks and watch lanterns when the county government rested for the New Year's Eve.

    "Ah Ce, write quickly!"

    Chengyi put down the brush in his hand, turned his head angrily and gave Dan Ce a look.

    He was writing seriously, but his younger brother was not serious at all. He would poke his face or pinch his ears when he wrote two strokes.

    I don't even bother him.

    Seeing that his brother was angry, Tan Ce withdrew his hand, and quickly pushed the paper over: "I've finished writing it."

    Chengyi pursed his lips when he saw a few rows of words obediently written on the paper.

    "I can write the three-character scripture that my brother asked me to write."

    Tan Ce held his chin, looking at his brother who was originally pale but had a little pink on his cheek due to anger, and couldn't help but want to pinch it.

    "I don't know if Yunduo will write my name."

    Chengyi said, "Why do you want to compare with Yunduo?"

    "Because Huzi is so stupid, he can't even write his own name now. Still I always want to be naughty with my brother, I said my brother would not be naughty with a child who can't write, and he still cries."

    Chengyi opened his eyes a little bit: "Don't bully Xiaohu all the time."

    "Who bullied him? , Uncle Feng taught me how to play with a gun, and said that I would let Huzi study with me in the future.

    Chengyi thought it was a little funny, he pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to pinch the tip of his brother's nose, and couldn't help rubbing his brother's cheek.

    He wasn't angry when Tan Ce's face was deformed by kneading, he let Chengyi pinch it, and he wanted Chengyi to talk to him.

    "Although Uncle Feng doesn't like scholars, he still hopes that Xiaohu can study well. My younger brother should also study hard, and it will be fine to get a Jinshi in the future.

    " Protect brother."

    Chengyi puffed up his cheeks: "I'm not naughty, I won't cause trouble."

    Dan Ce poked Chengyi's cheeks again.

    "Little Daddy said that Daddy was going to be a Jinshi in the past, but it was a pity that he didn't pass the exam for some reason. Daddy would be happy if my younger brother passed the Jinshi exam." Tan Ce stuck out his tongue: "Father is an idiot, he can't even pass the Jinshi exam.

    "

    Du Heng Looking at the two bastards by the window, I didn't know how to write, but you pinched me, I poked you, and I didn't know what I was talking about.

    The others didn't hear clearly, but they did hear the last sentence of "Nizi".

    Du Heng knocked on the window lattice: "Qin Dance, how dare you dislike your father's stupidity and failed the Jinshi exam? What about you, you eat three bowls of food every day, you become naughty after eating, and sleep late when you are naughty. Ask brother to touch your thick skin Maybe the walls of the county government should be thicker."