14

Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman to the only doctor's house in the village.

In the morning breeze, there were many people in the small courtyard. The doctor came back from a two-day visit, and winter is when it is easy to get sick, and the village suddenly gathered patients.

I heard that the doctor has come back, and I rushed here early in the morning to get medicine and see a doctor. I am afraid that this morning is the busiest place in the village.

Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman into Cui's house and became the focus of attention. Several pairs of eyes fell on him, and after looking at him, they leaned their heads together and covered their mouths, muttering and laughing.

Qin Xiaoman glared at the people, and the women and husbands became quiet, but they were very strange in their hearts. Seeing the crowd, they asked directly: "Brother Man, is this your door-to-door?"

"He looks really upright."

"That's not true." Qin Xiaoman heard that Kua Duheng also responded, and looked into the room with his neck stretched: "Are you all busy? I'll go in when I'm done."

The woman wanted to watch the excitement, so she hurriedly said: "Look first, we are not in a hurry."

"Well."

Qin Xiaoman dragged Du Heng into the house, and several women and husbands quickly surrounded him.

"Where is it uncomfortable?"

When entering the room, one could smell the smell of medicinal herbs. An elderly man was binding medicine bags. Qin Xiaoman hurriedly pushed Du Heng to the stool and sat down: "Doctor, my husband's foot was injured before, and it's time to walk." Let me see if you are limping and can be cured?"

The doctor raised his head and saw that it was Qin Xiaoman, he didn't say much, just walked in front of Du Heng.

Du Heng lifted the hem of his trousers tactfully, the doctor took a look at the injured foot, and went to pinch it again.

"Why didn't you come earlier, the bones have grown out of place."

Qin Xiaoman was anxious: "Can it be cured?"

The doctor said unhurriedly: "If you want to treat it, you have to knock off the upper part first and fix it back again."

Qin Xiaoman's eyes widened: "It hurts to break the grown bone again!"

"If you don't knock it back and fix it again, you will have to wait for it to continue like this, and it's up to you to treat it or not."

Qin Xiaoman closed his mouth and looked at Du Heng: "Are you afraid of pain?"

Du Heng laughed, who is not afraid of pain: "As long as it can cure the pain, that's all."

Seeing that Du Heng didn't flinch, Qin Xiaoman said to the doctor, "Then knock, knock."

"It takes at least three months to raise it. At the beginning, I was even annoyed than now. I couldn't even walk. Don't think about doing work. I can only raise it." The doctor said: "In addition, the cost of this package of medicine is also expensive. Quite a lot, I said earlier, and I will cure you after you say it."

"How much does it cost? It's not a great tonic for eating wild ginseng and wolfberry." Qin Xiaoman muttered, seeing that the doctor didn't speak, he lowered his tone: "How much does it cost?"

The doctor said without blushing and heartbeat: "Treating and changing medicines back and forth will cost at least a thousand pennies."

"Hey! Why is it so expensive!" Before Qin Xiaoman could speak, the villagers who were watching the excitement began to sigh: "The dowry for the married sisters and children in Renshan Col is only one thousand and two. So much money."