29

After plowing the land for half a month, Qin Xiaoman was very busy. The 50 mu of land in the family had already been plowed at the beginning, and the remaining 40 mu of land had already been plowed.

    Now one mu of land is only more than 400 square meters, but it is still very tiring to work one after another. There is no rest in sunny or rainy days. After finishing the work at once, it is easy to walk home that night.

    The night wind was blowing, Qin Xiaoman led the ox and walked ahead, he did some extra hours of work today, and rushed to pick up the last three points of the land.

    "Now you don't need to go out to dig the ground anymore. My husband has been tired for so many days, and he can sleep in the morning. Let's make some meat."

    Qin Xiaoman muttered, but he didn't hear it for a long time. Answering the voice, I turned around and found that Du Heng was gone.

    He hurriedly grabbed the cow and walked back in a hurry: "My     husband     ?

    "     In March, the fragrance of flowers is already in the air, and in the cold spring night wind, the fragrance of flowers is even stronger.     When Du Heng went out early in the morning, he found that the tall wild peach and plum trees on the ridge of the slope field had big flower buds, and the good ones had already bloomed. The wilderness was very beautiful.     Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng whose face was more beautiful than a peach blossom     , and said: "The girls in the village like to pick flowers, why do you have itchy hands?" The Ping family is also full of spring."     Qin Xiaoman turned sideways and grabbed Du Heng's hand: "Okay, let's go home soon!"     The two walked home all the way through the night.

    Tired all day today, I took a shower and went to bed early. I thought I would fall asleep on the bed as exhausted as the previous days. Maybe I didn’t have to wake up early tomorrow after I finished digging the ground. Unable to fall asleep.

    Qin Xiaoman turned over, and he faced Du Heng: "Will you have a baby today?"

    Du Heng was looking at the pink peach blossoms in front of the window, the newly inserted vase, the bedroom seemed to have a touch of life, when he heard Xiaoman's voice Look away.

    "Oh~ give birth."

    Du Heng sat up, took off his clothes and lay back under the blanket as he was familiar with the road.

    The lights in the room were not on, Qin Xiaoman looked at Du Heng who was lying on his side in front of him, naked, with fair skin and clear collarbone.

    He had already seen this person the day he brought him back. He was skinny and skinny at that time, and he didn't think it was very good-looking.

    I hurt my feet and ate meat every now and then without doing any work. I have recovered a lot, and I have grown meat to support my shriveled body.

    This month, I have done physical work and exercised my body, and the flesh is well-proportioned after being firm.

    The two were so close that he could clearly smell the warm and fresh smell of Du Heng's body after taking a bath.

    Although he was busy digging the land before, he didn't forget the important thing of heirs other than dressing and eating. No matter how tired or tired he was, he strictly followed his way of giving birth to children for more than ten years.

    But today he saw Du Heng lying down more cooperatively than before, but he was dissatisfied for no reason, and he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    It was as if there was a fire simmering in his heart, just looking at it like this was not enough.