60

Du Heng went to the county alone this time, and did not bring Qin Xiaoman back and forth.

    If it's just Qin Zhiyan asking him to have a meal, it's fine, Qin Xiaoman should go together, but I'm afraid it will be inconvenient to bring Xiaoman with him for the next banquet.

    According to the last location, Du Heng went there with his own ox cart, Xu had confessed in advance that when Du Heng passed, the concierge was very hospitable.

    This time he was ushered into the hall like the last time: "Master, Du Tongsheng has arrived." "Here we are,

    waiting for you."

    Entering the door, Du Heng saw two gift boxes on the table in the hall. Qin Zhiyan has just checked, and the servants are repacking the bundles.

    Qin Zhiyan's hair is combed neatly and shiny today, with a piece of uncut jade on his left waist. Although Du Heng has only seen Qin Zhiyan three times, he has never seen him dressed so well in the previous two times, and he looks like he is about to go out.

    He called out respectfully: "Uncle Tang."

    "Go and see if the carriage is harnessed, and remind Feng."

    Qin Zhiyan ordered his servants first, and then said to Du Heng: "I'm not going to eat at home today. , you follow me out as a guest."

    Du Heng's eyebrows moved slightly, he didn't know who he was going to meet, but he still obediently obeyed Qin Zhiyan's arrangement.

    "Yes."

    Qin Zhiyan took a closer look at Du Heng, and frowned slightly.

    Although the weather in mid-March is warm and the flowers are blooming, it is still warm and cold. Du Heng came here today with the old blue plain cotton clothes he wore when he came to visit before the Chinese New Year last time. The clothes are too thick to make people laugh, but the warmth is just right.

    It's just that the clothes are too plain. Although everyone who has seen Du Heng will praise the appearance of a good-looking talent, and the plain clothes on his body are different from other people's brilliance, but after all, he is attending a banquet.

    He is also from a farming family and knows that this kind of fabric is considered the best clothing in the village, and he would definitely not be willing to wear it in the village unless he is going to the city or visiting an important family.

    But Murano's standard is too low to measure the county's standard.

    "Your body shape is not much different from Zhifeng's. I think Zhifeng is still tidying up and going to his room to change clothes."

    Du Heng took a look at his clothes when he heard that, under Qin Zhiyan's decent attire, he Of course, I immediately understood what it meant, and I was never stupid enough to ask if my clothes were stained with any filth and needed to be changed, so I followed Qin Zhiyan's pace and walked forward.

    "Maybe it's because you feel that your uncle's behavior has hurt your self-esteem, but today we are going to the Jiaoyu Mansion. There is nothing wrong with you, but the county has always respected Luo Yi first." Respect others. My family doesn’t care about these things, but people outside don’t.”

    Qin Zhiyan broke away from Du Heng and said, “It’s also for your future.”

    Du Heng followed Qin Zhiyan, and he paused, as expected. To meet important people.

    Knowing Qin Zhiyan did this for Zhou Quan's sake, it's just that he is now a child student, and after becoming a student member, it is reasonable to be able to directly enter the county school to study, is there any other way to do it?