15

When Qin Xiaoman returned home, he not only brought back a pig's foot, but also a leaf of pig's liver.

He gave money to his second uncle, but Qin Xiong didn't want it unexpectedly, saying that he should make up for his nephew and son-in-law, but his second aunt was not happy, and scolded him strangely for always taking advantage of it.

Qin Xiaoman wanted to give money at first, so he gave the money to his second aunt, and the second uncle was very upset, so he forced him to give him a leaf of pork liver, and asked Du Heng to eat stewed red phoenix vegetables, saying it would nourish blood.

Pig offal is a despised food by rich families, and it has a fishy smell when cooked. It is not the poor who cannot afford meat. They are not willing to eat it, and it is not worth two dollars.

He brought it back together, he wanted to eat pig's feet tonight, and the pig's liver couldn't be stored for long, so he simply put some salt on it and hung it on the stove to roast, the taste was much better than stewed vegetables.

"I went to the col again and asked those who lacked firewood to help them cut firewood. I gave a bundle of firewood. I didn't expect people from several families to come."

Qin Xiaoman said to Du Heng: "They don't have much land in the first place, and they are free in winter, so they are most willing to help others. Five people will come here at once, and the firewood in our mountains will definitely be collected tomorrow!"

"That's a good thing."

Qin Xiaoman said: "Doctor Cui said that you will not be able to move in the first month. I will come home to take care of you when I am busy tomorrow."

"No......"

Before he finished speaking, Qin Xiaoman said fiercely: "No need, no need, you can't leave people anywhere without moving. After taking care of it for the first month, it won't be so troublesome."

Du Heng touched the tip of his nose, and an untimely thought popped into his mind, why did he feel like he was in confinement.

At night, under Du Heng's guidance, Qin Xiaoman cooked a pot of delicious pork knuckle stewed winter bamboo shoots.

Fresh pork knuckles are paired with crispy, tender and fresh bamboo shoots that can only be eaten in winter. The soup is clear and bright, and it is simply beautiful.

Ordinary people may not be able to eat such a big dish during the New Year, even good people in the city can handle such a dish very well.

Qin Xiaoman drank three bowls of soup, and added more water to cook the stew, so that there was a lot of soup to drink, and noodles could be served tomorrow.

He felt that Du Heng's craftsmanship was really good, so even if he instructed him to do it from the sidelines, he, who was clumsy and only knew how to cook vegetables in plain water, could still make dishes that were delicious in the restaurants in the city, and he was very happy.

He kept picking up vegetables for Du Heng, piled the bowls up to a hill, Du Heng waved his hands to refuse, it was useless, and brought his own bowl to Qin Xiaoman before his arms before giving up.

Qin Xiaoman just wanted to give Du Heng something good to eat, and he ate these for the sake of the sick's health, so naturally he had to take care of the sick first.

However, only people like their family who eat less meat can be distributed in this way, and other families with more people can share two pieces of meat.

Du Heng had to eat a good meal after one day of treatment.

In the early morning of the next day, the two of them were still eating in the kitchen. The folks who were about to go up the mountain came early and waited for Qin Xiaoman.