108

Wei Hongming has been in the county for many years, but this is the first time he has been imprisoned.

    Although he started from a small household in the past, he never experienced the hardships of prison. Within two days after entering, he hastily cleared up the relationship, and arranged for the guards to go to Wei's house to report the news.

    He also pointed at Wei Bailai to redeem him.

    After a few days, Wei Bai didn't come, but Yun Qingwen came to see him in smart clothes.

    It was the first time for Yun Qingwen to enter such a dark room full of rats. He covered his mouth and nose with a veil, and frowning did not hide his disgust. After walking for a long time, he finally saw him in a cell. Wei Hongming, who was dressed in prison clothes, was unkempt.

    His brows tightened even more. Although such a desolate appearance was ridiculous, he actually felt that wearing plain prison clothes was much more refreshing than wearing gold and silver.

    "Why are you here? Where's Wei Bai?"

    Wei Hongming looked at Yun Qingwen who came, and he was a little surprised that he came, but he raised his eyebrows immediately.

    It was Wei Bai who clearly delivered the letter, and he didn't believe that someone like Yun Qingwen, who had more than enough success than failure, would take him out.

    "What can you do if you come here? Why don't you call Wei Bailai to get me out quickly? No one should treat this place!" Yun Qingwen took off the veil when he heard the words, and gave

    Wei Hongming a sideways glance: "It's a critical moment, why not?" Pointing fingers at me, I don't think you know what a prisoner is!"

    Wei Hongming sneered coldly: "A prisoner? I'm your husband, if something happens to me, what can you, a little brother in the back house, do for you?!"

    Seeing this, Yun Qingwen laughed out loud: "The benefits can't be counted with your fingers. One after another, marry in the house, lustful, want to taste or not, and when it comes to you are my husband I feel sick."

    "I didn't come here today to chat with you. Although the Yun family is a merchant, they are also innocent people. They can't tolerate a son-in-law like you who bullies others and doesn't follow the rules. If you are more sensible, you can talk to Li Shu on your own." I signed the letter, and the Yun family will not kill them all by then, if they don't want to get together and leave, then don't blame the Yun family for being ruthless."

    Wei Hongming looked at the Heli letter that was handed over, and he felt ashamed and annoyed. Babaer came here to ask for Heli.

    He tore and left the book, immediately tore it into pieces, leaned in front of the prison pillar, with a sinister smile on his face: "At this moment, you still want me to make peace with you, go dreaming! I advise you the best!" It is to find a way to get me out, otherwise I will drag you to die with me even if I die!" "

    You!"

    Yun Qingwen saw that people were so tough, and he really didn't want a trace of the love between husband and wife for ten years, Looking at this face, I really felt chills, but fortunately, I made a ruthless decision earlier.

    "You don't want to sign and leave the book, so I'm not afraid that things will turn ugly on the bright side. At that time, the county government will judge, and the left and right governments will also accept my favor. If you die, you will die!" Wei Hongming looked

    at Yun Qingwen looked determined to win, he narrowed his eyes, and suddenly had a bold guess in his mind.

    "It's you, you stole my account book and gave it to Du Heng!"