77

When Qin Xiaoman saw the person who finally came out from the city gate, a small light flashed in his eyes.

    Although this man had changed into a docile winter coat specially to meet the magistrate, and he was very tall and handsome when he went out, but no matter how tall and straight he was in the sleet and cold wind, he was a little bit embarrassed by the cold.

    But Qin Xiaoman didn't mind at all, but Huanxi finally met someone.

    He subconsciously took two steps forward, and was about to sweep the snow particles off his head for Du Heng who was running over, when he just raised his hand, but was hugged and gently pushed towards the back of the carriage.

    Du Heng's lips were a little cold, and there was still a hint of beer wine in his mouth.

    His two hands were held in Du Heng's arms together with his waist, and his strength seemed to be much stronger than before, and he was not allowed to move and resist.

    I just feel that this person is a little hasty, but also seems very happy.

    While breathing, the two people's noses that were a little red from the cold touched each other, and it was impossible to tell who was colder and who was warmer for a while.

    The kiss was very passionate, but Du Heng, who had just run through in the cold wind, was a little short of breath, and the two of them were soon out of breath after sticking together.

    "It's so late, why are you still here? Have you had dinner yet?"

    "How long have you been waiting? Is it cold?"

    Qin Xiaoman took out a blanket from the carriage and threw it on Du Heng's body. Like falling snow particles, da da da is a series of inquiries.

    He was not too noisy, and replied: "I just came here after going home. I have already had dinner. If you are not here, why are you going home so late?" Du Heng felt an unspeakable feeling in his heart

    . Warmth, maybe when the weather is cold and snowy, people's hearts will be more eager to care.

    Just like when it was raining, the children at the school gate would happily run over because their parents brought umbrellas, and the children who had no family members to pick them up would also be disappointed because they could not see their families.

    Children are emotionally fragile and sensitive, but adults are not.

    It will also hurt the spring and the autumn, and hope that there will be a light for yourself in the few snowy nights and in the wind and cold.

    "You're not afraid that I won't go home today. I'll wait here in vain. It's covered with snow particles. It's so cold."

    Du Heng's voice was very soft . The reins are not as capable as before, a little clumsy but extremely cute.

    His heart was as gentle as a puddle of water, and he couldn't help but stretched out his hands to wrap around Qin Xiaoman's waist, which seemed round, but when he stretched it, he revealed a slender prototype, he put his chin on his shoulder, and said in a tone There is not a trace of complaint in it, it's all about love.

    Qin Xiaoman hadn't thought about Du Heng's return at all, as if he hadn't specifically explained it, subconsciously felt that it was impossible for Du Heng not to return home.

    For this reason, he put his hands in his hands and waited for someone outside, as if Du Heng had told him in advance to wait here.

    Perhaps this is the tacit understanding in the hearts of the two.