83

That day, Du Heng took Yi Yan to the county government office to check his household registration.

    The matter of household registration is mainly in the hands of Qin Zhiyan, Du Heng thought it would be more convenient to check.

    He led Yi Yan to the gate of the county government office, and found that there were several unfamiliar faces at the gate usually guarded by two people.

    Several soldiers were dressed in thick armor, with solemn expressions, straight like a few strong pine trees, and their aura was quite different from the two sharp-mouthed monkey-cheeked gatekeepers at the gate of the county government office.

    "Master Du, why are you here today?"

    Du Heng looked at the familiar doorman who came up to meet him, and said in a low voice: "But newly hired guards? These people look very strange."

    The county government often guards the door With a suppressed voice, he said to Du Heng: "Someone from above is here. This is military service brought along with him."

    Du Heng's brows moved slightly.

    "Master Du didn't come at the right time, the county magistrate is receiving guests inside, I'm afraid my son won't have time to see you at this moment."

    Du Heng said: "I just came to check the household registration, it's not something important and I can't bother the magistrate magistrate. "

    The officer nodded upon hearing the words: "In this case, Mr. Du went straight to find Master Qin. He didn't meet with the county magistrate today."

    "Okay."

      The county magistrate will definitely make arrangements in advance, and there is no news about it, it seems that people are in a hurry.

    He wanted to ask a question or two, but he still didn't open his mouth when he saw a few military servicemen who were eyeing him.

    Today, the county government office was extremely quiet, and there were not even two people walking around. Du Heng took Yi Yan all the way to the place where Qinzhi Yan Suri was on business.

    "Uncle Tang is busy."

    Qin Zhiyan raised his head when he heard the sound, and when he saw Du Heng coming, he smiled: "Look at the book again, he is not very busy."

    He glanced at the strange face Du Heng brought: "What's the matter today?" coming?"

    Du Heng explained the purpose of his visit: "I need to trouble my uncle."

    "What did you say?" Qin Zhiyan brought out a stool: "Sit down and check slowly."

    Du Heng was not polite, seeing that there was only Qin Zhiyan was alone, so he said: "Just now I heard from the gatekeeper that someone from above has come?"

    Qin Zhiyan nodded, and said in a low voice: "There was a war in the autumn of the year, and it was defeated. Now the imperial court is preparing to hoard troops, The Sixth Prince is in charge of this matter, and every government should set up a troop reserve, and this time it is General Weiping under the Sixth Lord who is here to patrol the land and select a site." Although Du Heng has been focusing on preparing for the exam

    recently However, they still know a thing or two about major national events such as the defeat in the frontier war. Even if they are located in a remote and remote area, they will mention some news compared to their masters who are more well-informed.

    It is also to prevent problems in the general examination. If you really keep your ears to the outside world, and you are so lucky to pass the general examination, you may also make a fool of yourself in the palace examination.