After the forum was exposed, I died every day

"After the forum was exposed, I died every day in the community"

Author: Xiao Yeying

    Copywriter:

    I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown.

    ——Only if you have super popularity in the comics, can you continue your life.

    Isn't this a very simple thing?

    Do you know that cute contrast is popular now?

    The spells are full of madness, fighting madness... Then I want to be weak, quiet, beautiful and kind, and be a little angel among a group of fighting mads, and my popularity will definitely explode.

    When I appeared on the stage full of confidence, Sand Sculpture Netizen 1 on the three-dimensional forum

    : I didn’t run away.

    Sand Sculpture Netizen 2: Definitely the big boss behind the scenes!

    Sand Sculpture Netizen 3: It must be the crazy batch of crazy batches!

    Sand Sculpture Netizen 4: Ahhh, I'm so looking forward to it! The sick and crazy criticizes the beauties for loving and loving, hurry up and do it.

    I:? ? ? ……what are you guys saying? I am obviously a little angel, what! ? in love? Get it started!

    And just when I was about to tear off the hypocritical appearance, raised my back, faced the sad eyes of my relatives and friends, and said coolly: "The fault is not me, but this world..." My forum unexpectedly

    collapsed ...

    It appeared on a well-known website in the second dimension, and everyone in Neon can see the content of the forum.

    Knotweed: "What, I'm the protagonist, and they guessed that Chun is the villain?"

    Wujo is the strongest: "Alright, I'm really the strongest when it comes to popularity."

    Meigumi: "Don't cp again!! Don't call me wife!"

    ...

    I was deeply suffocated when I looked at the various comics, rotten clips, fanart, and lsp speeches on the forum.

    At the same time as I died every day, I struggled to cover my faltering face of a good person.

    I'm not! I don't! They guessed randomly! I'm a pure and innocent little angel...

    I lied again and again, and when I finally couldn't hold back, I showed the face of a villain, trying to see a dagger in poverty, but they opened their arms to my knife.

    The sand sculpture netizen who once conspired against him cried and shouted: Don't let my wife die!

    I:? ? ? What are you doing?

    I ended the magic world with difficulty, because the forum collapsed, and came to other worlds...

    Spell: "How can I counterattack to become the biggest boss when I am sick and useless"

    Detective: "When the white moonlights take the fan script seriously! "

    Guide to Lightning Protection

    ①: Ooc doctrine, no logic, the author writes literati Shila, huge ooc, logic is dead, come in after getting ready ②: There will be

    various CP articles on the forum that are seen by the original characters, sensitive treasures that can't be seen at all Don’t enter

    ③: The protagonist in the article may have a relationship line, but the final ending is no CP, Su Su Su Su, no sub CP

    ④: The stalk has been slightly changed, but the story is still the original one, and the narrative method has been changed. Sorry to Bao who prefers the original memes.

    Content tags: Zongman Curse Back Vest

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Tsukizawa Yu (Gojoharu) ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Xinwenqiu pre-acquisition "Three Sentences to Make Long Aotian Fascinated by Me" One-sentence

    introduction: They They are all calling my wife.

    My intention: no matter what difficulties you face, don’t give up