18

Chapter 18 Honkai 018

    "Eliminate, eliminate! Mr. Wujo!" An excited voice came from the Wujo Wushi screen interface.

    Gojo Satoru came from afar, and smiled nonchalantly, "Of course." Very

    good, it was the narcissistic teacher they were familiar with again.

    Everyone's excited hearts returned to their original positions in an instant.

    Immediately afterwards, the camera shakes for a while, and Yidizhi returns Gojo Satoru's cell phone to him.

    Just now, Gojo Satoru, who was so rare and considerate, worried that the sound of the battle would be too harsh, so he temporarily gave the phone to Yizhi for safekeeping, which allowed them to see the scene of Gojo Satoru fighting.

    Wild Rose immediately lowered her head and continued to read the manga.

    If the teacher knew that they were looking at him just now, he would definitely be proud again.

    The second-year student and Fu Heihui also knew Gojo Satoru's nature, and they all lowered their heads, only the eyes of the knotweed were shining in praise.

    "Teacher Wutiao..." Ye Qiangwei immediately covered his mouth before he could say it.

    "Stupid, keep reading comics."

    Knotweed felt aggrieved.

    Seeing this, Tsukizawa Yuu lowered his head and smiled.

    There are many pages in this chapter, and after the battle, there are still a few more.

    [In the comics.

    Everyone's feet lightened and they fell to the ground completely. Near them, unconscious students fainted together.

    "Yes, I'm saved!" The only sober student's legs went limp, and he knelt on the ground.

    Xia Youjie immediately looked at Wu Tiaochun, there was still a doubt in his heart, his eyes seemed to ask, what did you do.

    Gojo Satoru, who solved the battle, put on his sunglasses and praised without hesitation: "Chun, this move is amazing! Is this your new move?"

    Wujochun stood up with his support against the wall, raised his hand, the silk thread of the magic formula came out of his white palm, and explained: "This is my magic formula, this is the trick I developed recently, the silk thread Drilling into the body of the curse spirit, you can control the curse spirit."

    He retracted the silk thread, "It is not perfect yet, this curse spirit is too big, I am not sure, try my best, but I can only control the other party for a few seconds." Xia

    Xia You Jie understood what was going on, nodded his head slightly, and said a rare soft word: "Thanks to you today."

    Nitro didn't say anything, but she noticed that Wutiaochun's wrist was injured carefully, so she used the reversal technique , helped him heal a bit.