97

Chapter 97 Aquaman 021

    [Yuezhao is not an existence to be slaughtered by others, he does not know how Toru Amuro used to find out his real identity, but this does not prevent him from wanting to fight back.

    It was almost like Toru Amuro breathed a sigh of relief just now, Yuezhao smiled, and changed the topic of conversation.

    "Speaking of which, I've been short of a regular partner."

    Qin Jiu immediately raised his eyes to look at Yue Zhao.

    It is not uncommon for Yuezhao not to have a fixed partner, it is because his face is too easy to get into trouble, and the members are easily confused by his face and have emotional entanglements with him.

    For Gin Jiu, Yuezhao is an excellent member. If one insists on his shortcoming, this kind of face that easily fascinates members of the organization is probably his only shortcoming.

    Qin Jiu thought that Yuezhao had acquiesced that he would not have a partner (subordinate), but he did not expect that he would suddenly mention Scotland.

    Toru Amuro also looked at Yuezhao warily.

    The radar for sensing danger sounded, and he looked at Yuezhao with a polite smile on the corner of his mouth, and a bad premonition grew stronger in his heart.

    The facts are exactly as Amuro Toru expected.

    Yuezhao slowly proposed: "Through this mission, I found that Scotland is very good. He handles affairs properly and carefully, so let him be my partner temporarily. Isn't that a good idea, Gin?" He looked at Gin with a brisk tone

    , Smiling, he was sure that Gin would agree to him.

    Qin Jiu is silent, he is arrogant and his eyes are high above the top, there are very few people who can be praised by him, unfortunately, Yuezhao is one of them.

    In his opinion, being able to partner with Yuezhao is a newcomer's luck.

    But he also understands Yuezhao. Obviously, Yuezhao doesn't appreciate Scotland, but dislikes him.

    Coincidentally, Zhu Fu Jingguang felt the same way, he did not forget what Yuezhao did to him in the comics.

    Yuezhao was extremely dangerous, he didn't want to get involved in Yuezhao's vortex, he wanted to refuse, but before the words of refusal came out of his throat, he thought of his current identity as an undercover agent, if he refused rashly, would it arouse Qin Jiu's suspicion.

    After all, as a newcomer in the organization who wanted to make his mark, it was a bit ignorant for him to reject the olive branch thrown by his seniors.

    Not only that, Yuezhao has a lot of contacts in the organization, if he loses face...

    Zhu Fu Jingguang hesitated for a moment, but Anshitou did not hesitate, and rushed in front of Zhu Fu Jingguang, and immediately said: "Really Jealousy, obviously I went on a mission with Mr. Yuezhao with Scotland, but Mr. Yuezhao only saw Scotland, I wonder if I have this opportunity?"