53

Chapter 53

    Gojo Satoru thought back, as if nothing special happened in his memory.

    Thoughts flashed by, he didn't think about it, he continued to read.

    【Chun's body returns to the state it was a year ago.

    Under the surprised look of the doctor, he was discharged from the hospital.

    Fortunately, the doctor is from the Wutiao family. He knew more or less about the world of conjuration. He understood that it was the magical power of the conjurer, so he didn't ask too much.

    Walking out of the hospital, the sun is shining outside.

    Chun stretched out his hand to cover the sun, lying on the hospital bed for such a long time, he couldn't get used to such strong sunlight for a while.

    Xia Youjie sat on his shoulders.

    The assistant who came to greet him opened the door.

    Chun sat in.

    The driver asked him where he was going.

    Chun was silent for a moment, and replied: "Gaozhuan."

    Xia Youjie on his lap stiffened for a moment.

    Chun gently stroked the cat's back, feeling its body soften a little bit. 】

    Ninety-Nine Yuki couldn't help being stunned for a moment, this decision was beyond her expectations.

    The spring of the battle of Shibuya was strong and decisive. She thought that Xia Youjie lost his body because of him, and he would definitely not let it go.

    I didn't expect that the first thing Chun would do when he was discharged from the hospital would be to go to Wujo Satoru, but it would be understandable if he thought about it carefully

    . People have only five enlightenments from beginning to end.

    Even half of the reason for saving him back then was because of Gojo Satoru.

    Either save him or kill him.

    It's just that I don't want to feel sad.

    Leaving from death, Chun certainly wanted to see enlightenment.

    Wu in the prison gate was stunned, and he didn't expect Chunhui to meet him.

    When in pain, when life and death wandered, Chun didn't want to see him.

    He seemed to be forgotten by Chun, he was angry at Chun for not telling her, and angry at himself for being insensitive.

    But what Chun wants to give him... probably always be tenderness and cherishment.

    rather than pain and sadness.

    [The car drives slowly on the mountain road.

    On the way to the high school, Chun remembered something and bought Gojo Satoru's favorite dessert.