62

Chapter 62

    The night was completely dark, and on the top of the building, everyone's clothes were blowing loudly. Maki also knew the news that Chun had successfully arrived at the TV station, and the hearts of all the conjurers were as cold as the night.

    They have been unable to stop Wujoharu.

    Then, even if they couldn't prevent this from happening, they still had to see Gojoharu.

    Everyone got into the car and drove towards NHK TV station one after another.

    On the way of driving, everyone also turned on the live broadcast on their mobile phones to hear what Wu Tiaochun had to say.

    And just like them, the Neon people, who were anxious about the curse spirit incident, stood in front of the TV or computer, watching the live TV broadcast.

    "I heard that the government will respond to this matter today."

    "I say that every day, and I pretend to be dead every day." "Is

    the video really not a prank? Anyway, this thing has never happened around me." "

    It's true, I I have encountered it, but I still can’t believe that this kind of thing can happen in reality.” “

    Is it really not an action of terrorists?”

    “But how do those who appear to solve the chaos explain it?”

    “Have you heard Speaking of the explanation that has been widely circulated recently, the theory of returning spells to reality?"

    "There will be an explanation today."

    "The theory of returning curses to reality is so reasonable and well-founded that I am a little scared."

    "Here we come!"

    Live video website As soon as it is opened, a large barrage slides past quickly, saying anything.

    Fu Heihui closed the barrage and saw clearly the person covered by the barrage.

    It's spring.

    He was wearing a black suit and was sitting with a hostess, a Neon national host. They were sitting in the meeting room, facing the camera.

    Gojo Haru had a smile on his face, his face was too tender, even in a suit, he was only in his early twenties, sitting next to the host with exquisite makeup was very seductive.

    Almost at the moment when the faces of the two appeared, a barrage slid past.

    "Is this really not an entertainment channel, but NHK TV?"

    After seeing the face of Haru Gojo clearly, more people felt a sense of horror.

    The theory that the curse comes true is circulating on the Internet. Even though some people think that the evidence is justified, but this incident is too unbelievable, they are muttering in their hearts, and they still feel that there should be other explanations.