98

Chapter 98 Aquaman 022

    Zhu Fu Jingguang looked at himself in the cartoon, recalling the mood four years ago.

    To this day, he still clearly understands that everything Yuezhao does is to control him.

    Perhaps Yuezhao just has a magic power that makes people unable to refuse him even if they know the truth.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang lowered his eyes and opened the fourth chapter.

    Amuro Toru, who is thousands of miles away, is also watching the plot of this episode. Jing Guang always announces good news but not bad news. If it wasn't for the comics, he would never know that Jing Guang had encountered these things.

    Thinking back carefully, he had indeed seen similar scratches on Jing Guang's face.

    He also asked Jing Guang what happened, Jing Guang only said that it was caused by carelessness during the mission.

    He didn't even expect that Yuezhao had helped Jing Guang.

    Yuezhao...

    Amuro Toru has a complicated heart. If he knew what Yuezhao was thinking at that time, he must have thought that Yuezhao had no good intentions. Now, he doesn't want to think deeply about Yuezhao's mood at that time.

    Unlike the two with complicated moods, Yuezhao herself didn't have much emotion.

    He knows himself very well, seeing his behavior in the comics, he has no doubts.

    These behaviors are the same as in the previous few episodes when he coaxed the professors in the city.

    There is no help for no reason, his help to Zhu Fu Jingguang is just to control him.

    However, why does he want to control Jing Guang?

    Yuezhao tapped the question mark on the notebook with a pen, and got a little clue.

    Wanting to gain popularity, I not only failed to make friends with the undercover duo, but became their enemy. Could it be because no matter how much he gained the trust of the undercover duo, he was just a foil for the protagonists.

    Readers like him, but also because of their kindness to Amuro Toru and Zhu Fu Jingguang. Its popularity will not surpass these two in any case.

    However, it is different if you become their enemy.

    Anyway, he is not a policeman, but a member of an organization. Compared to making readers like Toru Amuro and Jingguang Momo, if he is loyal to his own position and instigates an undercover agent, wouldn't it be more... like?

    Will you like it?

    This kind of behavior of instigating good people will make readers hate it, right?

    Yuezhao frowned even more. There was nothing wrong with this plan, even the probability of success was too low. Four years ago, she was too slanted.