8

Chapter 8 Honkai 008

    "Where is that place?" Wujo Satoru asked.

    The maid replied without changing her face: "Master Wujo, that's just an abandoned courtyard where some children from Wujo's family live." Wujo Wu's indifferent

    face showed no emotion at all, he withdrew his gaze, and stopped asking any more questions, Turn around and leave.

    But at the next moment, the comic changed, Gojo Satoru used some method to get rid of the maid, and came to the passing door alone.

    Gojo Satoru, who was expressionless, had a small face, and the dialog next to the manga revealed his thoughts.

    [Do people in the Wujo family think I'm an idiot? It's just a few children living there, so how about using so many enchantment spells to protect it? There is definitely something here that they want to hide. 】

    Gojo Goto used his six eyes to avoid the enchantment spell, and his young body turned over the wall, looking curiously at the yard.

    The courtyard was not as gloomy as he had imagined. Compared with the deserted outer courtyard, the inner courtyard was tidied up. Cherry blossoms were planted in the courtyard, blocking most of the eyes.

    The sound of swordsmanship splitting the air came, Wujo Gojo's eyes were fixed, and they fell on the child who was repeating the slashing movement and practicing sword under the cherry blossom tree cover.

    The child was about his age, and his back was facing him. The child's hands and feet were weak, not to mention whether he could keep the chopping posture consistent, he was even standing wobbly.

    Gojo Satoru blinked curiously, this is the secret of this courtyard.

    He leaned on the wall curiously and looked at it for a while, thinking that according to the child's physique, he might not be able to hold on after a while.

    However, to his surprise, the child waved it again and again, even though his body was shaking and his arms were trembling, he still persisted.

    The child wasn't impatient, but Wujo Satoru became impatient watching it. He looked around, saw a small stone on the wall, took it in his hand, aimed at the child and threw it at it.

    The stone fell at the child's feet and attracted his attention.

    "Hello--"

    The child followed the sound and looked towards the wall.

    The densely blooming cherry blossoms framed the young man's face. When he looked up, Gojo Satoru could only see his slender neck and the faintly exposed chin between the petals.

    "Here, come closer." Gojo Satoru ordered willfully.

    The child practicing sword obediently took two steps forward, crossing the place shrouded in cherry blossoms, his white and tender face was completely exposed in the sunlight.